[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - After several attempts at the verification code...IM in =)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
After several attempts at the verification code...IM in =) 
DSM Regular

Post After several attempts at the verification code...IM in =)
Hey wuts up fellow dsm'ers. Had my 2GA GS-T Spyder for about 3 months already New engine, clutch,timing belt etc, love the care and runs great for little problems im trying to fix,nothing major. Was at a local gym in riverside K.O and someone left a note on their clean dsm and to check out ladsm so after 10 or so attempts at the verification code finally got in lol.
Right now im working on right now

-Putting on 2GB rear
-Sanding and getting it ready for a rustoleum paint job (found a great tutorial and going to take me time)
-Looking for a 1g bov adapter for 2g pipe (or should i just buy the pipe with flange?)
-Exhaust (waiting for it to be shipped in)

will post pics in a bit.Hope to be meeting some of you guys at the meets as soon as my car is nice and presentable lol

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:47 pm
Official Photographer

Post Re: After several attempts at the verification code...IM in =)
welcome and post up some photos of your car and try to make it to a Monday night meet

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:03 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome!!!!

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:12 pm
McFly

Welcome! Hope to see you at the meets.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW

welcome broskie

Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 pm
No More 2.3L

Welcome to the site. Good luck with the paint job, I would be scared to do it myself.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:35 am
Profile YIM

Welcome aboard!

Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:10 am
DSM Regular

Finally got pics up been busy sanding down and prepping the 2gb front and rear, don't know if im going with the 50.00$ paint job lol having second thoughts probably shoot it with the DuPont red lacquer paint.Missed the meet last night but will be glad to show up as soon as shes all done :) :partyman:

http://frog7.inkfrog.com/modules/images ... =80&ZooM=1

Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:59 pm
Official Photographer

photos dont work try using photobucket

Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Lets try it again

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp47 ... to0159.jpg

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp47 ... to0325.jpg

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp47 ... to0324.jpg

Things i dont know what to do with yet lol

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp47 ... osetup.jpg

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp47 ... oto032.jpg

Went to the gym and saw a really clean 1gb eclipse turbo with evo rims,carbon ti exhuast and really low?anybody on here? If anyone is looking for some clean 2gb rears with lamps they are tons at my local pick a part along with a 2g with tokico g2 shocks dont know about springs. I couldnt get them since i ran out of funds :(

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:26 pm
Official Photographer

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
Squish Face

Throw that egay turbo away, and get a better bov! Other than that its not bad.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

I grabbed a 1g crushed and 1g pipe with flange for it at the pick a part i went to.Exhuast just came in today :) super clean 3" all the way just sanding down the bumpers and car on this hot summer day. The turbo needs new seals but i got it for really cheap so i didnt mind. Im planning on changing out the internals for higher quality,bigger/smaller not to sure me and my friend will decide on it as soon as i figure out what im trying to achieve. am i allowed to make a build thread on the 2g section? thanx for the warm welcome

Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:59 pm
Talon of Doom

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next