[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - New to The Site
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
New to The Site 
DSM Regular

Post New to The Site
hey u guys just intro-ing myself names rick i was actually invited to join by "christ" saw him at the pick your parts in stanton (i needed a heatshield lol)...ive been into dsms for a bit over 2years ive run into the same problems we all have. i look forward to making it down to a few monday meets and hopefully my car is in running conditions for MOD....well i need to get back to the car and finish her up. i have posted my myspace address my email and ill post my aim on here as soon as i re-install aim so just hit me up

-RICK

Sat May 16, 2009 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

Post Re: New to The Site
Welcome to the site man. More DSM's is always a good thing.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sat May 16, 2009 7:13 pm
Profile YIM
Official Photographer

welcome

Sat May 16, 2009 9:23 pm
Profile WWW

+1, see you at the meet

Sat May 16, 2009 11:51 pm
Profile WWW

cool, now we have two RICK's with similar lookin cars.

Sun May 17, 2009 1:01 am
Post Master

Sun May 17, 2009 8:09 am
Profile YIM WWW
DSM Regular

well my avitar is my car in its current state (red bumper and all lol) ill try to get some more pics though

Sun May 17, 2009 10:10 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

rick...u were the same guy that added me on myspace right? well there are some pics up on there...to everyone else does anyone wanna paint my car? i dont ask for perfection just to get the car matching and look decent as long as the car isnt all faded and mismatched im fine...let me know

Sun May 17, 2009 10:18 am
Profile WWW

spraycan it for now haha

Sun May 17, 2009 3:04 pm
Post Master

Sun May 17, 2009 3:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
DSM Regular

lol i would but i suck at spray painting :roll:

Sun May 17, 2009 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
Official Photographer

Sun May 17, 2009 5:22 pm
Profile WWW

Sun May 17, 2009 11:10 pm
DSM Regular

See like I want to do the whole flat black and what do u mean I can't mess it up? What about if the paint runs down the car...yeah I said I don't really care but I dont want my car looking horrible either

Mon May 18, 2009 7:11 am
Profile WWW

Bro trust me painting a bumper flat black is easy if you cant do it then your just plain stupid not you anybody that cant do it hehe its so easy. If your talking about driping dont keep the can on the same spot while spraying move it left to right and a steady motiong then go up and down until you finish lol dirty hehehe.

Mon May 18, 2009 5:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next