[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - From the Windy city!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
From the Windy city! 
N00b

Post From the Windy city!
Hey, what's up guys!! I come from the windy city, chicago.

I got referred here by havoc 60-1 since we are trying to do some business.

I was born in Palm Springs, CA, but moved to the midwest when I was 2-3ish.

I wonder if I still would of caught the dsm disease back there!

I drive a 90 awd talon. My baby needs alot of attention. She is about to roll over to 98k miles, but the body shows like it has 200k.

Just seeing what the west coast has to offer, I still cosider cali my home :)

Here's some pics of the bitch. I still have to name her, its been 2 years oops LOL

The hood flew up on my twice already, I'm broke so I haven't gotten one yet.. Plus I need a new hub, guess which one!

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq15 ... MG0001.jpg
http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq15 ... MG0002.jpg
http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq15 ... 1_0002.jpg

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:42 am

Post Re: From the Windy city!
lmfao +1 on the hood flying open; it happend to me twice once on the freeway and once on the street. :doh

welcome!

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:23 pm
N00b

LOl thanks man!

It happened so fast.. broke my windshield like a piece of paper.. $150 bucks later I got a new windshield

Some of you may not know what snow is, but its that white stuff on my car :wtf:

I blame my manual boost controller for not reminding me to close my hood.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:04 pm
helmet polisher

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Please tell me you're not driving it with that messed up hub! :wtf:

Oh, and welcome!

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
Talon of Doom

hey...200K on the shell here, still looks good.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:28 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome, I was born and raised in the Chi (& suburbs) as well...I had a starquest and a boosted very stock laser when I lived there...did not know what I had since I was just a little tiny thundercat, not knowing what I had and all the potential it can do.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:30 pm
Profile YIM
N00b

Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:57 pm

a bit more west, aurora/naperville

Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:47 am
Profile YIM

Welcome Sir

http://www.DoubleTakes.org

Slowest car on the board

Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:44 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome hope you enjoy the west coast. Dont be like Alvin and hate on every LA team lol

Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:39 pm
Profile YIM

/\ Image

just los kobes

Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:44 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

welcome and i am from chicago also from the northwest side of chicago so i know what you talking about when it comes to snow, it sucks! lol

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:31 pm
DSM Post Whore

welcome dude! add another 1g to the list! :D

Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next