[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - new to ladsm
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
new to ladsm 
DSM Regular

Post new to ladsm
hmm where 2 start well my name is Max and i recently bought myself a 96 Eagle Talon and the only thing i have an issue with my car is that its Automatic >_< but i needed a car and plus the Price was 2 cheap 2 let it go but yea my previous car was a Nissan 240sx but almost ALL my close friends Own either a GSX or a GST so i blame them 4 getting me into those car haha but yea i heard alot of good things about this Forum and im happy 2 be the New Guy haha

Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Goderator

Post Re: new to ladsm
Welcome.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:12 pm
DSM Regular

thanks i already feel Welcome :D

Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Start reading up on everything cause i don't wanna be doing everything for you all the time. :)

Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:56 pm

that's his car,

and yeah haha what javier said

welcome tho

Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:12 pm

welcome! :axe:

BROKEN Project Car- 1991 Eclipse GSX-in the works of fixing. Never going to run
New Daily Driver- Trailblazer baby!

Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:50 pm
Official Photographer

Welcome

Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
BANNED 4 LIFE!

welcome to the home of the best DSMs in L.A :D

Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:11 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Welcome !!!

Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:09 am
DSM Regular

thanks guys i can feel the love in this room :heart: ....no homo :D
yup dats my Talon haha and yea imma start reading up u just tell me where 2 go lol

Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:31 am
Profile YIM WWW

Check out these sites:

www.vfaq.com
www.roadraceengineering.com/2gupgradepath.htm
www.dsmtuners.com/sub.php?page=tech
http://www.roadraceengineering.com/ecltechtips.htm
www.plymouthlaser.com
http://members.shaw.ca/dsm.1000q/Engineprimer/

The VFAQ is super helpful, but very old. Some pages don't work anymore. In that case, go back to the menu, right click on the link to the page that is down, click "copy link location". Then go to www.archive.org and paste the link into the search box for the "wayback machine". The wayback machine archives old web pages and can help you find old DSM FAQs that are down.

FYI, every question that could possibly be asked about a DSM has been asked. If you run into trouble, dig around the above sites, but if you can't find what you're looking for then go ahead and post up in one of the tech sections here. We're glad to help out as long as you've done your research first!

Welcome to the site! Nice Talon. WHATEVER YOU DO, don't do an Eclipse conversion!!! We have a serious shortage of Talons in the club! Oh, and one more piece of advice, don't rice out your car w/ a body kit and neon lights and that crap. It doesn't go over well here. If you have a clean ride, keep it clean and add power and handling. That's our recipe for a great car.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 pm
Profile WWW

WELCOME!

Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:53 pm
DSM Regular

:shock: damn i gotta do alot of reading haha but i'll take all the tips i can get from the Pro's :prayer:

Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
DSM Regular

welcome man, hope to see ya around the meets in the future. btw, nice talon!

-95 black GST, SOLD

biohazard032188 (1:50:22 PM): so if some honduhs come to the meet, and start a fight
biohazard032188 (1:50:26 PM): u can fuck 'em up
se0nz (1:50:32 PM): yes sir.. hehe
biohazard032188 (1:50:34 PM): cuz ur protecting the united states of dsm

Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:53 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Thanks and we u well as soon as i fix a huge ass problem dat im having wit my talon i was goona ask plp here in the Forum i'll buy drinks if u know wat the problem is :partyman:

Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:27 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next