[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - new to ladsm
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
new to ladsm 
DSM Regular

Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:45 pm

Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:47 pm
DSM Regular

Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:57 pm
DSM Regular

when i got pullover. I was suppose to run a black twin turbo bmw it was a little rich kid i think it was one of the new ones lilke 08. But they where making excuses they wanted to see my motor. I told them they are lame that they only want to run people that they know they are going to beat. Then to top it all off the big white guy showed up and then he told them not to race me because i was going to take there money. Cuz he was there when i raced that VR4. So i just told them its alright if ur scared no ploblem. Then i left.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Haha yeah that black 335i.. That's how they are if they know they're gonna loose or can't hustle you then they won't do it..

Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:26 pm
DSM Regular

i know i even told them that. Then they where saying oh i got a friend in the valley that will come and race me if u want and this was like 1am. I told them they are dumb why can't they race with their own cars why do u have to bring other cars. So yeah all those guys where lame.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Yeah once they see ur faster , they won't run and all of a sudden they're all buddies and they bring a faster car in

Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:50 pm

no offence guys, but try to keep posts about illegal activities out of our public forum, we dont wanna get in trouble for advocating street racing.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:25 am
DSM Regular

Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:02 am

and welcome again. hope to see you at a meet.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:27 am

Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:22 am
DSM Regular

Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:05 pm
DSM Post Whore

Post Re: new to ladsm
Welcome! 1gs for the win, your motor has some serious work done to it. :shock:

Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:58 am
Site Admin

Post Re: new to ladsm
welcome to the site !!

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:34 am