[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Hola!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Hola! 
N00b

Post Hola!
Hey guys, just found this forum was reffered from a friend. anyways, My name is justin im from simi valley and am now living in woodland hills right now my project '96 gst is sitting at my pops house until i can finish gathering all of the parts i need but did want to introduce myself to you guys and look foward to buggin some for help. more recently im looking for anyone to push me in the direction for help with the 2g fwd gst transmission 2nd gear is grinding right now and im completely redoing the entire drive train so i figure why not do a transmission too? it sounds like fun! ;)

I have a '96 GST that im working to a few goals slowly but surely here is some of what i have done so far on it:
-6 Bolt Swap /w1g head and 2g intake
-Stage 2 street clutch
-Fidenza lightened flywheel
-3" Exhaust
-ECM link (still need to buy it..)
-Stock turbo
and im still savin cash here and there to finish the rest of the parts list.

I also have a '06 Eclipse GS with just a short ram intake its just my daily baby, i still do all the work on that car too, just did the timing belt, and all the other required maint. for 60,000mi

Last edited by thcunamed on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:19 pm
Post Master

Post Re: Haola!
Nice.
Welcome to the forum.
I might see you up there, i visit my sister once in a while there.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Welcome...

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:44 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Welcome, There's a few of us that hang out in Simi

Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:12 am
Profile YIM
N00b

yeah i have met a few of you guys before. glad to be on here.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]