[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Sup Dawgs
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Sup Dawgs 
N00b

Post Sup Dawgs
Hey the Site looks nice Just got back from honduras sorry i havent posted anything on the forum but It feels good to be back in california my accont was deleted I think so i created a new one well anyways I get back home and open garage and my car was gone.... Called LAPD and they had it in there garage apparently some PPl in my building saw my car a few times and figured they could jack it thank you Lojack but my rims were stolen and so Im back on stock but Please hit me up guys so we can kick it Really want to meet you guys ^^

Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:44 am
Profile YIM

hey whats going on? any pics of the car? we have a meet every monday if you wanna stop by.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:06 am
Squish Face

welcome to the forum, you should make it out to the monday meets in norwalk, if you can

Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:59 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:45 pm

Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:50 pm
N00b

Yah Ill be heading out with you guys soon i live in panoramacity .....

I think I saw you DSM Panda about 2 weeks ago on roscoe blvd you were heading south bound I was heading north or someone has the same car you do over hear there are alot of sleepers out here especially the dsm's
most of all the perpatrators here are stock I see alot of subaru's Wrx but there all stock and all the mustangs here are from GAS Galpin they have pretty paint jobs nice exhaust systems but still stock LOL I will say any decently tuned dsm can smoke any of there cars here ^^

I will be Changing the paint on my car soon tor Red/Black or I will stick with all Black not sure yet.I will be upgrading the hood and getting a new spoiler here is a pic of what I intend on doing ^^

But I need to know If a 98 bumper will bolt onto a 95 eclipse?
Oh and doe any know were DSM Panda got his Bumper From ?

Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:35 am
Profile YIM

Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:15 am
N00b

Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:21 am
Profile YIM

Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:45 pm

Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:13 pm
N00b

Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:24 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]