View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Just picked up a Mint 1G! Help me find previous owner. 
N00b

Post Just picked up a Mint 1G! Help me find previous owner.
Long story short, I traded my 2008 Ninja ZX6R with 750 Miles. For a "Fully" built AWD 1990 GSX.

The guy I traded with, bought the car off of an impound auction. It had a "RD ENGINEERING" sticker on the rear hatch, so I called them up and sent them pictures and behold, they remembered the car. They verified it was fully forged/cammed etc. They remember it being extremely fast. They did not have full specifics, but they were able to verify several things, like them installing the Stage 4 sheps trans, and tuning it etc. Point is I would like to know some more of the car, because it looks extremely well kept, and built very nicely and professionally.

So I have a DMV report and the last 2 previous owners were Constantin Lvov (Los Angeles Area) and Cassidhee Santos (Oxnard Area). I could get a nice big list of all the other possible owners as well. The owner who had this car built is very likely in the Military (Navy), and was stationed in Ventura Ca in 2011. I know this because of a Base pass that's still on the cars windshield. If anyone knows or recognizes let me know please.

Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:26 pm
No More 2.3L

Post Re: Just picked up a Mint 1G! Help me find previous owner.
Welcome to the site, pictures of the car would help.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:58 pm
Profile YIM
N00b

Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:29 pm

Nice. 8)

Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]