[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - NOT NEW BUT A RE-INTRODUCTION
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
NOT NEW BUT A RE-INTRODUCTION 
DSM Regular

Post NOT NEW BUT A RE-INTRODUCTION
So i decided to come back to my first love in cars....the 2g AWDs :)

wanted to post this in the new to ladsm section since i know people have come and gone since i was last active on the site.

name is Jose....had a gsx a few years back lightly modded (profile has mods i had done). I was just really getting into dsms and the unfortunate happened and my engine blew. at the time i was a struggling college student so i thought it would be best to part out and move on....well fast forward a few years and after moving to vegas and settling down i have gotten to a point in my life where i want DSMs back in my life....there doesn't seem to be much of a presence out here like there is out in CA from what i've seen but hopefully im able to find a few fellow dsmer out here. and hey whenever im in CA ill try and make a meet. (still mondays by starbucks?)

so havent been able to find a 2g awd out here....so lets go look at the for sale section! let the search begin 8)

Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:02 pm
Profile WWW
Official Photographer

Post Re: NOT NEW BUT A RE-INTRODUCTION
Welcome back, and good luck on your search

Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:20 am
Profile WWW

Welcome back!! I remember you!!

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:21 pm
No More 2.3L

Welcome back man, good luck on the hunt for a new AWD.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:29 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

thanks everyone......funny each one of you had a piece of my long gone eclipse at one point or another lol

and wally 2gb talon awd spyder? nice....you do all the work yourself??

and holy crap its been 6 years since i last had a dsm... :depressed:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:35 am
Profile WWW

Yhea dude. The AWD swap was done by me and a few homies. The talon conversion was done by me and the paintjob and color sand was done by another friend. You still stay I think around the Anaheim area?

Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:37 am
Official Photographer

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:07 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

i know you bought the wing from me...dont know about the intercooler...black mishimoto??

and not anymore wally i live in vegas now

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:24 am
Profile WWW
Official Photographer

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:49 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]