View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:22 pm



Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
New but not new 
Author Message
DSM Regular
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:42 am
Posts: 27
Location: Paramount
Post New but not new
Hello LADSM.COM !!!!
some of you may know me and alot of you are new.
I am Anibal ... you might of seen me on the facebook / Instagram page and might of seen my photo (Vesper Photography) :mrgreen:

It is a pleasure to be back!

i own a 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse 1.8L (save the slander please)
in the process of building it in to track only car.


Image

^^^This was at MitsuFest.^^^

_________________
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse FWD 1.8L (Under Construction)
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 ST Single Cab 5.7L Hemi
Image


Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:38 am
Profile
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:20 pm
Posts: 560
Location: Bell Gardens
Post Re: New but not new
Welcome to LADSM.


Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:52 am
Profile
Official Photographer
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 5:00 am
Posts: 3726
Location: 626
Post Re: New but not new
welcome, photos are coming out good

_________________
DSM99 wrote:
Even a guy
with a N/A 420A knows more than you do and you actually own/work on a 4g63.

Illeagle wrote:
how does it feel to wake up and be the shit and the urine. Ill pics douggie

bras_33 wrote:
*sniff*...you smell that doug? thats you cuz you are the SHIT!

bras_33 wrote:
----Doug, the crazy ASS white boy!!!!


Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:01 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:42 am
Posts: 27
Location: Paramount
Post Re: New but not new
amskater wrote:
welcome, photos are coming out good


means alot bro! especially coming from a pro like yourself! :)

_________________
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse FWD 1.8L (Under Construction)
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 ST Single Cab 5.7L Hemi
Image


Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:24 am
Profile
Official Photographer
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 5:00 am
Posts: 3726
Location: 626
Post Re: New but not new
Vesper wrote:
amskater wrote:
welcome, photos are coming out good


means alot bro! especially coming from a pro like yourself! :)


haha no problem, miss taking photos at the meets gotta make it to one of them soon

_________________
DSM99 wrote:
Even a guy
with a N/A 420A knows more than you do and you actually own/work on a 4g63.

Illeagle wrote:
how does it feel to wake up and be the shit and the urine. Ill pics douggie

bras_33 wrote:
*sniff*...you smell that doug? thats you cuz you are the SHIT!

bras_33 wrote:
----Doug, the crazy ASS white boy!!!!


Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:42 am
Posts: 27
Location: Paramount
Post Re: New but not new
amskater wrote:
Vesper wrote:
amskater wrote:
welcome, photos are coming out good


means alot bro! especially coming from a pro like yourself! :)


haha no problem, miss taking photos at the meets gotta make it to one of them soon


hope you make it out the next one ... maybe you can give me a few pointers...
what make is your camera? Nikon? Canon?

_________________
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse FWD 1.8L (Under Construction)
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 ST Single Cab 5.7L Hemi
Image


Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:43 pm
Profile
Official Photographer
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 5:00 am
Posts: 3726
Location: 626
Post Re: New but not new
Vesper wrote:
amskater wrote:
Vesper wrote:
amskater wrote:
welcome, photos are coming out good


means alot bro! especially coming from a pro like yourself! :)


haha no problem, miss taking photos at the meets gotta make it to one of them soon


hope you make it out the next one ... maybe you can give me a few pointers...
what make is your camera? Nikon? Canon?


I was shooting nikon but when I started doing video as well I switched to canon

_________________
DSM99 wrote:
Even a guy
with a N/A 420A knows more than you do and you actually own/work on a 4g63.

Illeagle wrote:
how does it feel to wake up and be the shit and the urine. Ill pics douggie

bras_33 wrote:
*sniff*...you smell that doug? thats you cuz you are the SHIT!

bras_33 wrote:
----Doug, the crazy ASS white boy!!!!


Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:55 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:42 am
Posts: 27
Location: Paramount
Post Re: New but not new
yeah i know canon has supirior video.
but they both have there pro's and con's

_________________
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse FWD 1.8L (Under Construction)
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 ST Single Cab 5.7L Hemi
Image


Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:57 pm
Profile
Official Photographer
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 5:00 am
Posts: 3726
Location: 626
Post Re: New but not new
Vesper wrote:
yeah i know canon has superior video.
but they both have there pro's and con's


yup like xbox/sony they both do the same thing its all preference

_________________
DSM99 wrote:
Even a guy
with a N/A 420A knows more than you do and you actually own/work on a 4g63.

Illeagle wrote:
how does it feel to wake up and be the shit and the urine. Ill pics douggie

bras_33 wrote:
*sniff*...you smell that doug? thats you cuz you are the SHIT!

bras_33 wrote:
----Doug, the crazy ASS white boy!!!!


Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
Senior Member

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:37 pm
Posts: 595
Location: Paramount
Post Re: New but not new
Wait didn't you work at an auto zone in Paramount at one point? If so welcome back!


Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:37 pm
Profile
DSM Regular
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:08 pm
Posts: 89
Location: Long Beach
Post Re: New but not new
whitegsx97 wrote:
Wait didn't you work at an auto zone in Paramount at one point? If so welcome back!


LMAO, I know he worked at the autozone one on Atlantic and south street

_________________
1999 Eclipse GSX um... it still runs
1995 Eclipse GSX SOLD
1999 Montero - Family Cruiser (BROKEN DOWN)
2003 Evo GSR - SOLD
1993 Eclipse GS - SOLD (I MISS MY 1G)


Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:09 pm
Profile
DSM Regular
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:42 am
Posts: 27
Location: Paramount
Post Re: New but not new
whitegsx97 wrote:
Wait didn't you work at an auto zone in Paramount at one point? If so welcome back!


i worked there for a few days once..lakewood/alondra (Paramount) location. other than that i work at the paramount/gardendale (downey) location 2 years
and the South/Atlantic (North Long Beach) Location 2 years

feels good to be back!

_________________
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse FWD 1.8L (Under Construction)
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 ST Single Cab 5.7L Hemi
Image


Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:57 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.