[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Noob all the way
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Noob all the way 
DSM Regular

Post Noob all the way
I've never been on a forum and I don't know much about cars other than I love my 2g. It has a number of problems and a friend of mine told me to take a look here for advise. I just got a 6 bolt short block and am rebuilding it to power my beast. I plan on looking to you guys for guidance. Lol. Thanks for having me.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:14 am

Post Re: Noob all the way
WELCOME to LADSM.com...

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:12 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome!! DSMs are a hate love relationship. You love the moments when it moves you hate the moments when it doesn't but still love it in a way. lol

Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:38 pm
DSM Regular

I'm just jazzed cause this is the sexiest car I've ever owned. Though now that I've had time to check out this forum, I kinda want to upgrade to gsx. Lol.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:48 am

Welcome to LADSM.

Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:20 am
DSM Regular

Welcome and you will find a lot help and input on here. Usually you will get a response pretty quick.

Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]