[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - what's up everyone
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
what's up everyone 
DSM Regular

Post what's up everyone
I am 28 years old married and have two beautiful kids. I been a car enthusiast since I was born, when I was 18 I bought my first car witch was a 91 mazda rx7 turbo 2 loved these cars for about 7 or 8 years. Around 2 years ago I wanted to try something new so I bought a 91 tsi and fell in love with the awd and that little 14b quick spool up.. unfortunately I snapped the timing belt a few months later just going to work. So I got rid of it and bought a 90 gsx with a rebuilt motor, trans, 16g turbo but haven't had enough knowledge yet to get it running. Anyways im looking to be committed to these cars for a long time and its also nice to know that there was a local dsm forum like this one.

Everyone here seems honest and thats a plus

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:28 am

Post Re: what's up everyone
WELCOME to LADSM.com...

there is a Monday Night meet, come through and meet us. The info is in the Meet section. The guys on here are great, i have learned a lot from them and still learning...

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:26 am
Profile YIM

Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:25 pm
DSM Regular

welcome. Hopefully we can guide you through your dsm issues.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:44 pm
DSM Regular

Thanks guys and yes I hope ill get mines running to make it to these meets you guys have

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Welcome to the site, there's plenty of guys on here that would be willing to help you get that 1G running like it's supposed to. :wink:

Got any pictures of your beast?

10.67@126mph

Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:10 am
Profile YIM

I'll get that running.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:46 pm
DSM Regular

I tried posting a picture again didnt work this time when hit preview but heres a list of things,

rebuilt motor 6bolt, stock head, metal gasket, walbro 255, aem fuel rail with 650cc, aem adjustable cams 264/272, Edge 3inch down pipe, straight pipe, hks exhaust, greddy type s bov, rebuilt big 16g, dnp turbo manifold, j2 engineering radiator, huge dejon fmic kit, obx power pully kit, gates timing kit, maf translater, gm maf 3.0, kyb gas shocks, enkie evo 8 wheels.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:36 pm
No More 2.3L

Welcome to the site. I know what it is like to have a DSM not running like it should. I'm hoping to have my problems sorted out by the end of Summer. Good luck to you with your car.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:59 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Thanks man good luck to you as well

Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]