View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Not new, but need help in selling :) 
DSM Regular

Post Not new, but need help in selling :)
Hi name is chester own's a black 99 gst, I've been on this forum for quite sometime now just not consistent enough being on here. I've rolled with you guys before in norwalk to go to mitsubishi owners day in 2007-2008, I've owned my dsm for a while 7 years now i believe, it has some sentimental value and i'd hate to see it go, been through ups and down with it, got some help from this forum so many times, and i've learned so many things in this forum, im looking for buyers that has good knowledge on dsm and would take care of the car like every enthusiast on this forum, Im starting a new job that requires alot of driving on the road stop and go (im not saying the car is not capable of being driven on a daily basis) its just I'd rather have someone bring the best out of this car, I just don't wanna over use the car for work on an everyday usage, it deserves to run to its full potential. If there is a car meet coming up soon, im willing to bring the car, for you guys to see for yourself, how clean and well taken care of this car is. If you guys can help a fellow member out, if you guys know anyone that is looking for a dsm, let me know :)
Car is recently registered and paid all fees ( from 3years it wasn't registered)
Recently smog ( about 2 weeks ago) have proof of paper works

and some advice on how much I should sell them for, its currently on the ad for $5k(its not much, compare to other eclipse on craigslist that sells them over 6k on craigslist)
but how much do you guys think the car is worth?
i recently did a swap, engine came from a fellow member here i believe (60,xxx miles), car runs strong with no problem.
I love the car to death, babied the car and kept it clean (no accident and clean title)
as much as i wanna keep the car, it needs a new home :o

Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:11 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]