[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - New Member
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
DSM Regular

Post Re: New Member
Hey Rick, it's Ed....how did those fog lights work out for u?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:46 pm
DSM Regular

Bro, I LOVE them, thank you once again for waiting on me. Lets get together sometime and work on the cars,if you want. Oh, and can you show me your intake you mentioned?

-Rick

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Glad you made it out to the meet last night. Keep us posted on your progress with the build!

Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Will do, and thank you for having me there. You guys are pretty cool. As of for now, im not sure what's next, Gabe already gave me the price for the coilovers, but he said to get the dsmlink first. I'm debating on what to purchase first, dsmlink would be nice but my shocks are gone. Not to mention, I can't stand the height of my car. Any thoughts?

-Rick

Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Post New Member
Well, two things come to mind. 1: which can you actually benefit from right now? Unless you're cranking up the boost or putting in bigger injectors you don't need to do any tuning yet, where as buying suspension solves an existing problem. 2: power is nothing if you can't put it to the ground. I always recommend upgrading suspension first so you're not playing catch up later (not saying its the only way to go or that it's the *right* way, but IMHO it's a good approach.

On top of all that it's always easy to skimp out on suspension when you're broke b/c of your impending addiction to boost. If you've got money for suspension and a good deal in front of you, I say jump on it. Next, I'd recommend getting a wideband, then get link.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:48 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

I had the same thing in mind, and your advise encourages me to go with the coil-overs first. As of for tuning, I think ill get the suspension tuned after I do some mechanical upgrades. I just found out when the Willow track has autocross, and circuit racing. So that's definitely a possibility I see in the future, if I end up getting serious with the upgrades. ATM I think I'm ok with the Megan's since I'm not getting anywhere near a track with what I have, haha. Once again thank you. :mrgreen:

-Rick

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:22 am
DSM Regular

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2