[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - new here
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
new here 
DSM Regular

Post new here
Hey what's up guys..my names rodney I'm from west Los Angeles but currently stay out iin simi valley..I'm 33yrs old.an I can't wait to learn more about my dsm and am willing to shut the hell up and get some knowledge..anyways ill post more later on.. my phones about to die so ill check in tomorrow ..Laters...'

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:31 pm
No More 2.3L

Post Re: new here
Welcome, what flavor of DSM do you have?

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:03 am
Profile YIM

Greetings

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:12 am
DSM Regular

Thank you guys..I recently got this beast on the 12th of june. Its a completely bone stock 95GST..ill try an post Pix later on..only kod right now is a HKS Bov..lol..got plans nothing crazy like half of you guys oon here.just Gunna clean her up and stock 2g wheels and drop it..

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:59 am

Welcome to LADSM

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:38 am

WELCOME to LADSM...

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:31 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Thanks mayng ... I'm still trying to figure out how to upload a Pix of my GST...its cause I dont have a PC at the moment..so I'm logging in from my ANDRRRRROID PHONE..LOL

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:25 am
DSM Regular

Man I really like smashing in my 2G.. can't wait to upgrade or down grade some stuff... like
Hopefully ill get my 2g wheels next week.. and get my Bro inlaws suspension as well.. then ill start cleaning it up inside out.....man I can't wait for MOD ..

Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:33 pm
DSM Regular

Well I got my GST wheels today..or yesturday I mean..

Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:34 am

Welcome post some pics when you can

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:57 pm
DSM Regular

Ugh..sorry guys. I dont have a PC..I'm running everything from my pphone..let me see if my photobucket will load up..

Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:01 am
Luvz teh Beer!!

The Tapatalk app lets you post pics directly from your phone to the forum.

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:12 pm
DSM Regular

OK just set up a photobucket..here's the link..

http://m1269.photobucket.com/albumview/ ... 6.jpg.html

When I first got her.. she was sitting on 3 18"rims.. yes 3..
So I found a dude who was willing to trade plus alil cash for some stock gst rims..so now she sits on those..painted white by previous owner.then I dropped her shortly after at Chris house on progress lowering spring..
Then installed a hks ssq Bov..then traded those halos for these black housing OEM looking Headlights..
She's still in need of work but ill get there..just some of the fun stuff out of the way..now also last week or so got her smogged and am rockin my old 'pnoyish' license plates ...hope u guys can view the link posted..lmk what u guys think... thanks..oh also looking for a driver upper motor mount and done stock Mitsubishi lugnuts...hmu.thanks

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Go to the junk yard and you should be able to find your mounts

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:58 am

Welcome. Car looks good man, enjoy it! Let me see if I can get some of those pics up for ya.

10.67@126mph

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:24 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next