[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Re-Introduction
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Re-Introduction 
The Don!

Post Re-Introduction
hello guys, my name is Don Vito, or Edgar for those of you that don't know who i am.

so after Aaaaaaa-long time of being out of the game. i finnnnnnnaly came back today i ironed out some minor problems i had, and did the initial brake in of the rings should be back as soon as i get it registered. the Ghetto_bird has gone through a fairly good build mostly bolt-ons. i just have to to wait and replace my clutch line, and re-bleed my clutch and ill be fully back in business. ohh and wet sand the car since i painted the car.

here or some pics. is dark out so they are not the greatest.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Post Re: Re-Introduction
Nice, back in a 4g63 platform lol,.. Your Turbo Gs Was Bad ass too tho.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:43 am
Profile YIM
Luvz teh Beer!!

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:33 am
No More 2.3L

Super sweet

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:52 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

welcome back! :)

Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:51 pm
Goderator

Good job, put your little punching bag from the 420 in it.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:52 am
The Don!

Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:29 pm
The Don!

here is a picture of the finish product. all it needs is a wet sand, and cheese head is officially on the antenna.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:36 pm
Post Master

Thats very sexy looking I love the shoes up front...

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:19 pm

LOL @ cheesehead...

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:30 pm
Profile YIM
The Don!

Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:29 am
Talon of Doom

shit looks cleeaan. Gotta teach me to paint, I need to paint the dirty bird. Baad. Prolly start with just the front bumper. ETA on getting that thing out to a meet? wanna see it in person.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:53 pm
Profile WWW

Fuck yeah Don Vito! Glad to see your hard work and time produce some results. I know you've got to be excited as all hell. Good job man :partyman:

10.67@126mph

Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:13 pm
Profile YIM
The Don!

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next