[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Newbie here.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Newbie here. 

Post Newbie here.
hey guys/gals
new to ladsm, i've heard about this site from tuners but never got around to register.
i'm basically a loner all my friends have honda's or teggys. ive been wanting to go to a meet and have known about the meet that goes around on mondays @ norwalk. hopefully ill get the chance to drive down there. i could learn a few stuff about our cars. ive replace basically everything in my talon through the guidance of vfaq, plymouthlaser, & on tuners. i read on the latest update on the meet that theres going to be pizza. i was sold when i read pizza lol. hopefully ill get to meet some fellow tuners.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:45 pm
No More 2.3L

Post Re: Newbie here.
Welcome to the site. I hope you have fun at the meets.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:31 am
Profile YIM

Welcome! Like the screen name lol. Got any pics of the ride?

10.67@126mph

Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:45 am
Profile YIM
Official Photographer

welcome

Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:17 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Post Newbie here.
Welcome...

I've had 2 hondas, 3 integras. All mildly built within the past 9years... 1 got totaled, 1 got stolen, the rest got sold.

I don't feel the same power/torque as I do with the 4g63t.

An won't be looking bak lol

Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:47 am

Welcome aboard. Where do you stay at?

Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:57 am

thanks for the welcome guys.
im in between two tales of cities. i live in Los Angeles, but since my girl lives in santa clarita im mostly there. hopefully i can make it to the meet this monday.
see you guys soon

Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:10 pm

WELCOME to LADSM...

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:17 am
Profile YIM
N00b

Welcome homie, well if you wana go a little more north of santa clarita you can meet up with us ghetto desert DSMERs in palmdale haha

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:39 am
DSM Regular

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Welcome to LADSM.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]