[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - new to the site!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
new to the site! 
DSM Regular

Post new to the site!
hey guys i'm joey
i just picked up a 95 Eclipse, the body needs a bit of work but i'm gettin it fixed. :D
i've been around DSM's for a few years, helped my friends work on their's (go figure) so i finally got my own.
not gonna make it too serious though, trying to keep it a DD while i'm in school

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:01 am
DSM Regular

Post new to the site!
Welcome! Nice to see new ppl, like myself... It's a good place to learn an chat with good ppl

Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:13 am

Post Re: new to the site!
Welcome to the site and good luck with your new DSM. Post up some pics if you have any :drinkers:

10.67@126mph

Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:57 am
Profile YIM

Welcome and try to attend our monday meets

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 am
Profile YIM
Official Photographer

welcome

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:24 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

thanks guys! i'll try to get some pics up asap
where are your guys' meets at? i'm about an hour north of palmdale

Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:31 pm
DSM Regular

Post new to the site!
It's at:

10525 carmenita rd.
Santa fe springs

Next to in&out every Monday

Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:43 pm
DSM Regular

Welcome!

Hezig

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:21 pm

WELCOME to LADSM...

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:50 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

awesome guys, my friend and i are planning to come to the next meet, bit of a drive but it'll be worth it.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:06 am

Awesome, we use to have a couple of members from lancaster that use to come down like every other month.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:07 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

awesome! look for a silver 2G and a red 1G!

Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:53 am

Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:12 am
DSM Regular

haha good point
we're from ridgecrest, its about and hour north of Palmdale

Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:00 pm
DSM Regular

Welcome, sir.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:05 pm