[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Video of Christ and Frank naked
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Video of Christ and Frank naked 
N00b

Post Video of Christ and Frank naked
I just wanted to post in here to say what's up for the first time and to show you guys a few things I have gotten a chance to work with at RRE over summer while I was on "vacation."

First, is check out the RRE blog:
http://www.roadraceengineering.com

There is a lot of EVO content. I'd like more DSM content. If you want to submit a DSM specific blog post, I would be stoked to get it up for you!! Send me an email jamesinger [at] gmail. It could be nice pics. of your car or a story that you wrote. Repping RRE obviously gets you extra points with Sam who may try to touch you in the pants.

ALSO, notice that Mike is backdating a BUNCH of 90s content. This stuff is rad and shows the history of RRE. I am hoping that this will be more complete at some point. Right now it is a work in progress, so check it out.

Here are some videos I made over summer.

July 2-3 RTA at Big Willow
http://youtu.be/GESphn6d4Tg

MOD 2011
http://youtu.be/c_SMkKbqTdQ

Tuning at RRE last week:
http://youtu.be/TV_znXihg74

It is nice to be here and I hope to see you guys at the Monday Night Meet once things get squared away.

*james

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:48 am
N00b

Post Re: Video of Christ and Frank naked
oh, I forgot, here is a video 1/2 of Sam and 1/2 of Ruben installing a fuel pump with the blaqops kit on an EVO X
http://youtu.be/CQGykGUEkXM
The more specific pictures are more for a how to but I just threw this together for fun.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:56 am
Goderator

lol, awesome vids. esp like 8:30 on the MOD one. Hope to see you around soon since Redline/MotoIQ got canceled.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:03 am

Cool! Like the content!

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:39 am
Profile WWW
N00b

CHRIST,
I am down to hang out!!
I am going to try to run NASA in October but I think once I am done with HPDE3, I will start doing other non-NASA events as well as NASA events, so if you go to the track tell me.
I am up for just grabbing a bite too...
I wanted to go to Frank's BBQ but I was at some little kid birthday party in the valley where there was no AC and it was over 100.
Sound familiar to RTA?
*james

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:17 pm
frank the tank

NICE. I'll be autocrossing in 9/11. In Fontana to get some seat time
I wish I had the extra time and cash to try out NASA

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:08 pm
Profile YIM