[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 96 GS-T in the (714)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
96 GS-T in the (714) 
DSM Regular

Post 96 GS-T in the (714)
hey what's up fellows!!!

my names is jermaine living in orange i have a black 96 gst :quagmire: trying to work on everything looks, system, engine suspencion a lil bit of everything at the time so far

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:46 pm
N00b

Post Re: 96 GS-T in the (714)
welcome! im new too!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Welcome to the site, what have you done to it so far? any pics?

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:04 pm

WELCOME to LADSM...

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:30 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

hey thanks :D i cant wait to go to a meeting i get to know u guys!!!!!

well so far i have change the color it was green now is black with metallic spercks, body kit, rebuilt engine new t28 garrett, rebuilt trani its an automatic though but planing oncnvertion for the 5 speed, greddy type-s BOV,ill hopefully get a FMIC for my b-day, aftermarket racing seats, a whole Alpine sound system (alpine type R speakers and components, 2-12" Alpine typeX subwoofer with 5000watts amplifier yes 5000watts) custome made trunk, Dynamat all over the middle section to the back, PT exhaust, 18" motegui racing rims kuhmo tires, under body multicolors neon lights; and im trying to work on everything drivetrain engine looks sound you know its never enough i want to do so many modification that sometimes i cant decide which one first :?

by the way i work at O'reilly auto parts and i can get really good discounts on parts even performance ones and a good 20% discount at the dealer ship if we cant get it!!! :quagmire:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:16 am
No More 2.3L

Welcome, glad you like your car. Among DSM owners you aren't going to find a lot of love for body kits and neon. Personally I think they look dumb but as long as your car makes you happy then it's cool.

I prefer to only to do things to my car that will make it go faster, turn harder, and stop quicker. But to each their own.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:37 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

yes man truth i love my car!!!! among other car enthusiastic i love her curves, her power and to be honest i bought my eclipse just because the way it looks i didnt even knew it was turbo, i was 17 years old i didnt really knew much about cars back then; i do like power but also i like to drive her everyday and putting a lot of mods on the engine that could probably cause tickets or even destroy her on hands of the police will be really sad to live truth it :cry:

and to be honest when was the last time u drove her at 140m/h or had to stop from 80 to 0 in less than 100feet on the street???>>>>

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:31 am
No More 2.3L

My car gets put on race tracks as often as possible. It's just what I love doing.

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:17 am
Profile YIM
Goderator

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:58 am

Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:39 pm
Goderator

Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:43 pm
DSM Regular

well like u said, u love doing that! i love to drive her 370 days a year its different points of view but as long as we love DSM its all that matters!! :partyman:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:02 am

Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:18 am
DSM Regular

yes man in away we grow up together!!! its my first car i work my ass off to pay her off and i will keep her all my life thats for sure!!! :D

Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:41 am
No More 2.3L

Hey, mine is my daily driver too. Whenever she isn't broken I drive her everywhere, just this last February I drove her form Los Angeles to Charleston , SC.

I'm glad you love driving your car too.

-Mike W

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:20 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next