[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 95GSX From Seattle
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
95GSX From Seattle 
N00b

Post 95GSX From Seattle
Whats up, im from Seattle, but i saw this forum from some pics of the past years at M.O.D. Well, im 15, and turning 16 in january so il have my license maybe around February, since im just starting drivers ed.

So heres the story: I got my Eclipse last year, when my dad gave it to me cuz he bought two prius' for him and my mom. I didnt let him sell it haha. It had under 70k original miles, and less than 5k on the engine, long story... So since then i've been saving up my birthday money and selling all my useless shit to buy stuff for my Eclipse. I really love working on these cars, and im just soo into it. My parents dont chip in any money or dont help me at all. I had the car COMPLETELY stock til the beggining of 2011 when i bought shit, but slowly.

The story on the "lambo doors": Before, i was thinking like more of a ricer, i was gonna get rims, a full body kit, spoiler, and all that other shit to make it a show car, so i got a really good deal for a lambo door kit. It was fun installing, ran into a lot of trouble, but did custom mods to it nd got it fitting. After that, i kinda ditched the show car idea and went straight to engine and performance work. I still dont have Rims haha. I still kinda regret lambo doors.

Currently im working on my exhaust... The problem i have is that i accidentally got a catless downpipe, but i already have a 3" emission passing cat converter. also The muffler and the rest of the exhaust is too short for the catless downpipe so it hangs wayy too low and scrapes the ground. So the way i have it currently(the messed up way) it sits 14" out the bumper...So i'l probly cut 12" off the downpipe. Im not even gonna show pics of it cuz it looks soo bad...

Well anyway, heres a mod list:
-Lambo-Doors/Verticle Door hinges
-DNA Motorsports Front Strut Tower Bar
-Chrome Intakes Short Ram Air Intake,
-DNA Motorsports Lower Rear Tie Bar
-JDM Sport Massive FMIC with full 2.5" Polished Aluminum Pipes
-JDM BOV
-Black Dual Halo Headlights
-3" CX Racing Downpipe
-3" Yonaka Catalytic Converter
-3" SenkiRougeSport Exhaust

Also im running on stock tune, i know its bad... Getting it tuned is next on my list. But its so damn expensive.

and heres some pics:

This is how it was all stock back in 09'-10'

Here it is now as of 7/27:

& I custom cut my front bumper to get more air into the FMIC:

Yeah just tell me what you think. I accept constructive critisism.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Post Re: 95GSX From Seattle
Hey man welcome to the site. Nice intro! You seem pretty mature for your age. The car looks great. Your on the right path. Just don't now about the jdm stuff u speak off. But yeah theres lots to learn form these cars. Lots and lots of power potential. Again nice GSX!!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:03 am

WELCOME to LADSM...

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 am
Profile YIM
No More 2.3L

Welcome to the site.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:05 pm
Profile YIM
Squish Face

Welcome to the site, i'd suggest you redo those pipes, they have more bends than well.... They just have a lot of bends.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]