[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Hello to everyone.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Hello to everyone. 
N00b

Post Hello to everyone.
What up, my name is Edgar and I have owned my 94 gsx for about 5 years now. I just have the basic stuff on the car. I get made fun of all the time cause my homies say "your still stock" lol. Yeah yeah but its been so realible for all these years trips to AZ back to Ca for 3 months every other week. Plus since I live in Palmdale I drive the good old 405 to west LA for work M-F...Blah
Will be moving to BVHills or around the area soon cant stand the drive anymore! At the moment the Car AKA The Turtle is down due to pedals changed and I had to drop the trans due to a broken tb...But finaly should be running this weekend and mods are coming. Hope to chill with you guys soon so I can learn alot more. Thanks

Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Post Re: Hello to everyone.
Welcome. Be sure to attend our monday meets if you can. Join us even if your DSM is down, just be sure to avoid all the JDM. Hope you enjoy your time with us

Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:21 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Good stuff bro. Welcome.
So your friends have dsm too?

Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Welcome to LADSM. Post pics of your 1g. Look foward to having you around.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:51 pm
Official Photographer

welcome

Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:32 am
Profile WWW

WELCOME to LADSM...

and WELCOME to the STK CLUB, my spyder is 98% stock from the late 90s...

Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:35 pm
Profile YIM
N00b

Thanks for all the welcomes. Yeah I have a couple friends with dsms. Well after replacing the pedals which I had the Shep fix done, finding out that I had to drop the trans thanks to a act tb which I should have replaced with an oem one, came apart. Puting my stock exhaust,intake changing plugs and stuff like that to pass smog. I go to start the car and bam it starts, then I go to shift in reverse and bam sooo smooth and then wtf? car feels like the brakes are on. Well now I have a sticking caliper...Well finaly found a set and will have them here on M. Do most of you guys with 1g and acts have the clutch rod on the mccylinder all the way to the last couple threads? My clutch does disengage good tho. Last I remember as soon as I got of the floor my car would want to stall.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:56 pm
frank the tank

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:25 am
Profile YIM
N00b

welcome! im new too lol

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:51 pm