[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Thinking about relocating to OC
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Thinking about relocating to OC 
N00b

Post Thinking about relocating to OC
Hello my name is Grant. I have daily driven some kind of 1ga dsm since 2001. Never really had a fast one but have been building a hill climb DSM off and on for the fast couple years. Here is a link to what im dealing with.

http://www.dogfightmag.com/forum/showth ... Open-Build

For as long as i can remember i have wanted to go to LA. Everything i have seen on tv, movies, and pictures has looked like heaven to me. Up until now i haven't really been able to justify coming out until recently and since i can live anywhere for my job now i figured id check out the OC area for places to live from the 13th to the 15th. Wufie (Luke) went to High school with me and told me about the karting meet that weekend which is why i signed up.

Look forward to meeting some cool people!

Currently have 3 DSM's 1990 GSX, 1991 GSX, 1991 GST

Thu May 05, 2011 7:42 pm
Official Photographer

Post Re: Thinking about relocating to OC
welcome and where are you living now?

Thu May 05, 2011 9:02 pm
Profile WWW
frank the tank

nice car so are you building the car for rally or road course

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Fri May 06, 2011 11:38 am
Profile YIM
N00b

I am currently living in Indianapolis.

The car is being built for the Pikes Peak hill climb. Its currently over 50% paved last i herd and the gravel is pretty smooth so its pretty close to a "road racing" car. By the time the car is finished it will probably be completely paved. :P

Fri May 06, 2011 6:42 pm
Goderator

Legit goal for your car, hope you make it and dominate up there. Have any videos of it performing? I hope to catch you on the 14th. Well put back some beers and give you some input on your future location.

Fri May 06, 2011 7:28 pm
N00b

Yea it should do pretty good in its final iteration and after a few years of practice. I have a few ideas that i think can put this car in the 11:00 range. No video of it running, bought the car as a $300 shell so it's been a jackstand queen for as long as i have owned it. Can't wait to get a 4b11 and trans so i can start mocking it up.

Im excited to go karting with you guys. Only 4 more days of work and im heading to LA. Plan on taking the PCH from Oregon all the way down.

Sat May 07, 2011 6:11 pm
Official Photographer

Sat May 07, 2011 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]