[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Sup Fellas
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Sup Fellas 
DSM Regular

Post Sup Fellas
Not really new but figured it'd be a good place to reintroduce myself. Name is John and had that orange 2g that I dyno'ed at MOD with the HX35 set-up. Ended up changing that set up and getting a PR t3 manifold with a DBB PTE 6262 and was pushing mad power out of it. Broke tranny and work slowed down so I ended up getting rid of it....Thought I was done with the scene and got a miata and was going to build that for track use but I couldn't stay away from the DSM's. SO I really ended up trading my 2g for a 1g basically bone stock. Had a spun bearing tho. Looks like Im back on a mission starting from scratch. Won't build it as crazy as I did with the 2g. Picked up a short block with 1g big rods and 2g pistons, i don't know the name of the FMIC i picked up, wally 255, dsmlink v3, pte6262 t3 a/r .82 journal bearing. All stuff that I just recently picked up. Still slow at work so I really can buy to much. Car came with a brand new 2600 so that was cool. I still have my pr t3 manifold, tial 50mm bov and 44mm wastegate and a secondary inline 255 for the 2g so I am going to put those in too. Just need injectors and cams and I think I will be good. THinking of going QTP cutout and staying with stock set up or go with 3" turbo back with two resonators and mangaflow race muffler.

the Miata I got

And the car... Started sanding it down to paint it.

motor out...

the 6262

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:26 am
frank the tank

Post Re: Sup Fellas
nice keep that 1g alive

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:29 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Thanks. Yea for sure. Trying not to go Crazy HP on it. But kinda hard knowing the potential of our cars.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:47 am
DSM Regular

The 1g!!! Progress looks good can't wait to see it all done. And god I can't believe you beat me to that 6262 lol

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:29 am
Official Photographer

welcome back, good luck on the build

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:29 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

HAHA yea man couldn't pass that one up. Theres another dude on ecmtuning selling one for same price. You should check it out

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:47 pm
DSM Regular

I knew you couldn't leave the DSM Scene

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:23 pm
Profile YIM

Nice and the body looks really straight. What color you going with?

10.67@126mph

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:17 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Yea Body is in good condition. Trying to stay different so was thinking about the chevy sunset orange

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:30 pm
frank the tank

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:06 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]