[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - HI new member
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
HI new member 
N00b

Post HI new member
Hey im new to the forum but i met alot of you today before even joining at the monday meet today.
I was driving the 97 purple gst i just got yesterday.Hopefully i can make it to more meets and this time Dougie Hit the god dam car with the cup next time LMAO!!!!!! Good to know everyone backs each other up

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:09 am
Official Photographer

Post Re: HI new member
good meeting you tonight, and I threw the cup to get his attention so mission accomplished haha

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:54 am
Profile WWW

Welcome man. hope yoiu stick around. What have you done to your GST and what are your plans with it?

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:04 am

Welcome. I remember meeting u. I'm the one with only 2g eclipse without the high rise spoiler, but the lowest one there. 8) you parked right next to me.
We got your back Dougie Fresh. Next week I'll bring you a big gulp. Haha

2003 Yamaha R6

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:12 am

Lol, Welcome! I remember you from last night too. Hope you stick around.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:52 am
N00b

well as of right now im Looking for a Apexi Dunk exaughst if anyone has one or something familiar to to it let me know.

thank all you.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:08 am
Goderator

Welcome man. Glad to see you join. As you can see, our meet spot is a little sketchy right now so check the forum before you roll out to the next one to see if it's happening.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:39 am
Post Master

Hey welcome, pics of your car?

BTW, a fellow member is selling an Apexi Dunk tip, hit em up he has it FS under the classifieds.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:54 pm

WELCOME to LADSM...hope you stick around, it only gets better, "TRUST!!!!"

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:02 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Welcome Havent made it to a meet in a while but should be popping up in one soon whatever you need just ask..

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:13 am

Welcome to the forum. That was a rather entertaining meet this past Monday. I wonder if that guy is going to come back and try to start some shit.

10.67@126mph

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:32 am
Profile YIM
N00b

So today I spun out in the 101fwy I I did a 180 was facing the opposite way and put the car in reverse and spined the car back around lucky nothing happen but I can't stop laughing shittles scared I I control that car like if It had leash and I never spun out before but Daing fwd sucks

Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:54 am
Goderator

How did you manage to do that?

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:00 pm
N00b

I think it was the fast and the furious song the one with the bells as the intro and the excitement of the fast five trailer that caused that spin out at 146 mph like at the dogers stadium but I actually cought it in reverse and brought it back

Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:21 pm
frank the tank

welcome to ladsm be careful out there

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:01 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]