[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - I Just wanted to say hey!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
I Just wanted to say hey! 
N00b

Post I Just wanted to say hey!
Well I met some of you at the Angels Stadium Photo Shoot I just wanted to actually post and rep my DSM, I have been into DSM's for about 6 years now. I started with a 1992 Laser Awd 6/4 Bolt combo with light mods FMIC, EVOIII 16g, Safc and Evo inj. I crashed that car and purchased my 1991 Eclipse GSX. The GSX started out life in my possession as a bastard car we couldnt figure out why on my EVOIII it would ony hitfull boost (16psi) at 4500RPM. Finally when doing the timing belt it was brought to light I had a 4G61T hahaha. So out came that motor and in with a 4G63T. After driving the car on Evo Inj, full exhaust and 2g MAS I decided it was time to step up. (I blew my motor by starving it of OIL :doh ) So in went a built 2.0 from Millennium Motor Sports. There was a bit of drama when that motor seized up in 50 miles, but was fixed. After that all got sorted out I went to a GM MAF-T set up and an FPGreen along with a 38mm Tial Waste gate and 860cc inj. Still tuning with a Chip from a good friend of mine and SAFC-II. After running the car a few times at Qualcom I decided the car was very inconsistent and took the plunge into a full EMS with Megasquirt As the car sits now it starts up every time with no hesitation and drives great just needs to be tuned over 4k haha. Well with that I'll post up some pics since that is all that matters anyways haha.
Mods-
Built 2.0 (2.3 on its way)
1000cc inj
MegaSquirt
ZT-2 with Gauge
06 EVO MR Suspension (Bilstines and Swift Spec Springs)
05 EVO Seats
04 EVO Rims 245/45/17 nito 555's
China Bay "20g"
Garage made 3in exhaust
o2 Eliminator downpipe
Fuel Lab FuelFilter & Regulator
255lph pump
EDM Corner Lights

I'm probably missing things haha...

oh and here is my Daily driver..

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:11 pm
Post Master

Post Re: I Just wanted to say hey!
Man, you need some new pics of that car! That first pic dates back to like tonus2005!

http://www.facebook.com/captaintonus

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:16 pm
N00b

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:18 pm
Post Master

http://www.facebook.com/captaintonus

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:40 pm
Official Photographer

great introduction, welcome and nice cars

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:41 pm
Profile WWW
Death to Head Gaskets!

welcome! nice color on the 1G you dont see to many blue ones

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:28 am
frank the tank

whats up Byron welcome to LADSM hows the 1g is it all put together now ?

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:39 pm
Profile YIM

WELCOME to LADSM...

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:16 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]