[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Sorta of new
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Sorta of new 
DSM Regular

Post Sorta of new
Hey guys. I'm not exactly new to LADSM more back to LADSM. I started the mondaynight meets with Jerry, Luis, Danny,wes a few years ago. I got rid of my GST Spyder and fell out of the scene for a bit. I decided that it was time for a new toy. I picked up a 92 Eagle Talon AWD. The cleanest one I have seen in years! By clean I mean untouched. The interior is almost perfect the engine 100% stock. Besides the usual tranny motor issues, and a bad need for a paint job this car was a steal. I threw some new rims and tires on today cause the guy who sold it to me had the radials sticking through the rubber. Well I look foward to hanging out with you guys again. Steve

Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:47 pm
Quagmire

Post Re: Sorta of new
Welcome back Steve

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:45 pm
Official Photographer

welcome back, im sure I will meet you at one of the meets

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:57 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome back...i still see your name on most of the "Mitsubishi" forums for the meets

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:31 pm
Profile YIM
Post Master

Welcome back buddy...I never meet you yet but will...Were did you gget that awd?

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Mr casual is back!! i remember you! redish spyder right? damn that was a long time ago. like 4+ years ago? hope you stay active.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Welcome back! I remember you back in the day when this started. Catch you at the meets.

531.5whp 414.8tq @ 29psi, FP3575 on Q16

Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:06 pm
DSM Regular

It's good to be back. You won't believe what I paid for this TSI.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:55 am
DSM Regular

Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:01 am
DSM Regular

Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:03 am
Post Master

Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:32 pm
DSM Regular

$1300.00

Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:18 pm
Post Master

Makes it even better, 6 bolt or 7?

Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:59 pm

Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:15 am
Post Master

He got lucky if its made sometime between the month of june.I think that would still be 6 bolt. But it does look like it will be 7 bolt.Either way good catch

Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]