[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - New to LADSM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
New to LADSM 
Post Master

Post New to LADSM
Hey guys my name is Marco And i currently dont own a dsm myself.But am looking a for a nice 1g fwd.I am not new to DSM's though i've owned a few in my past.Looking forward to being part of this.And i live in Sylmar Ca.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:59 pm
Goderator

Post Re: New to LADSM
Welcome welcome. Is a king a king with no subjects to rule? Good luck on finding your car.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Welcome...

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:06 pm
Profile YIM
Post Master

Thanks guys, I just couldn't think of another name to go with so i just use that but I am not a king by anymeans lol.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:14 pm
DSM Post Whore

Hey bro welcome. Live right by sylmar, maybe you've seen me around, blue AWD 2ga Talon. Do you know any dsm owners in the valley??

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:04 pm
Post Master

Yea I know a few DSM owners, But i have't just yet seen the blue Talon. I seen a guy thay has a 2gb eclipse BLUe and he has a wrecked oned parked there too.Hes on hubbarb I think it is.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:39 pm
DSM Post Whore

Hahaha that's my buddy phillip. dark Blue 2g with polished evo 8 enkies?? He's a cool dude good parts source when you find your car

Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:55 pm
Post Master

I tought that would be him.I think i've seen on your car by maclay, in front of that school morningside? Am I right? Tought i seen it there once or twice before.I live by polk and fenton

Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 pm
DSM Post Whore

Yup that was it. This was a while back? Right outside of that shop?? My CAS took a shit. Any reason you want a fwd and not an awd?

Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:53 pm
Post Master

Your CAS if i knew u, I could have fixed that for you....But yea it was a while back...I just want FWD dont feel like messing with AWD right now i've had one and got rid of it.I just like FWD

Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:44 pm
DSM Regular

Welcome to the site. Now, come and show up for the Monday night Norwalk meet.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:27 am
Post Master

I'll try to make it.But since i'am carless at the moment, it wont be as easy.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:54 pm

you should carpool with someone else out from the sfv. ( i know there some dsm owners out there )

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:15 pm
Profile YIM
Post Master

Yea thats a good idea.If anybody is willing am down.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]