[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Hey New Here.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Hey New Here. 
DSM Regular

Post Hey New Here.
Hey everybody my name is Brian Sanchez and turning 17 in a few weeks. I previously owned a 95 gst with an apexi N1 exhaust but unfortunately my parents got a divorce and my dad unknowingly sold MY car. So now i am car less but I am working to get a dsm this summer. The only upside to this is that my cuzin now owns my car and are planning to go to MOD for the first time. I have been looking in Craigslist for eclipses and i found good deals now all i need is the money so Thank you very much guys and hopefully i will be seeing you guys in july. God Bless.. 8) .

Thu May 27, 2010 11:00 am
Post Master

Post Re: Hey New Here.
Damn! and i thought i was the youngest one here. :shock:
Welcome to the forum.

Thu May 27, 2010 11:22 am
DSM Regular

Thanks. I just want to get into the scene my neighbor on my other block introduced me to this site. His name is Ricky and owns a 99 gst special edition with a black vynl top that im trying to get i don't know if you know him?

Thu May 27, 2010 11:29 am
No More 2.3L

Welcome to the site. Trust me your life will be better if you but a GS-T or a GSX(If the car is a 2G), the 420A is a solid motor but you will always want more from it and it is just simpler to have a 4G63 under the hood.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Thu May 27, 2010 12:06 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Trust me i know. Ive done my research on the 4g63 i got a few friends with gs or rs and want a gst so previously owning one i am a boost addict. My dad tried bribing me with a honda civic a few si's and a couple hatches he just got himself a del sol and is rubbing it in my face that his car would beat my eclipse but its funny he kinda owes me a car but can get himself one but oh well i hand his ass to him once i get an gst or hopefully gsx!

Thu May 27, 2010 12:11 pm

welcome!!!

Thu May 27, 2010 1:58 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Thank You bras_33 i hope i can be able to meet all you guys soon. (H8Vtech was wat u said aimed towards me ? I am no Jackass i know my stuff about cars worked around them my whole life and want to be part of something i don't come to disrespect anyone or mess anything up i just want to join you when i get my dsm)

Thu May 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Thu May 27, 2010 2:18 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

ohh i see. Whats the history if i might ask?

Thu May 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Lets just say someone was acting like a 'tard and offended several members, so that person needed a can of act-right.

Thu May 27, 2010 5:22 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Oh I see. Is it ok to have an avatar thats not an acual car but like a picture from online of a dsm?

Thu May 27, 2010 5:53 pm
No More 2.3L

We are easy going, as long as the size isn't stupid you can have whatever you want.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Thu May 27, 2010 6:26 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Alright thank you very much. Do you know how much is the price for the street legals in fontana this weekend as a spectator and at what time?

Thu May 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Thu May 27, 2010 10:55 pm

/\ +1, lol

Thu May 27, 2010 11:46 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next