[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - New here
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
New here 
DSM Regular

Post New here
Hey Dudes!

New to the site, wanted to say hey.

I just herd about this site, thought i would check it out. I have a 97 gsx.. so i guess i belong here....

R

RD Engineering GTR 794 Whp 606 WTQ 91 octane- RRE DynaPak

Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:55 pm
No More 2.3L

Post Re: New here
Welcome to the site.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:53 am
Profile YIM

welcome

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:49 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome..

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:38 pm
Post Master

Oxnard ey?

Pics of your ride?
Oh yeah, welcome to la.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:48 pm

welcome...show pics, we like pics

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:32 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Here is a picture of my ride....

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:44 pm
DSM Regular

Welcome I'm in T.O.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:25 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

thanks. everyone....

Cool, glad to know there still are true dsm enthusiasts locally. Been out of it for a while and trying to get back into it. My car isnt running now but hope to drop a motor in it soon.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:04 am

Very nice man. Hope to see you around at some meets.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:40 am
DSM Post Whore

HAHAH wtf!! You're the Ronnie Diaz in the article? Thats cool man.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:04 pm
DSM Regular

Looking forward to checking out one of the meets, whens the next?

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:05 pm

LOL I was posting in your other thread w/o realizing that you were the owner of the car in the article. Haha. Those were pretty impressive 1/4 mile times listed in the article for the size turbos you were running. Did you end up in the 11's with the T04b?

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Yes i always spent alot of my time tuning what i had instead of buying alot of new parts. The first gen. Safc went a long way, lol ... i guess they are decent times if you consider i had no control over timing, completely stock motor down to the thottle body... Just race fuel and lots of boost. :D

With hks 272's and the t3/to4b it went 11.89@116 mph.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:35 pm
Official Photographer

very impressive and we have meets every Monday night , and other meets through the year, track days, dyno day, beach days, kart racing, ect and welcome

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next