[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Kinda New to the dsm world but not really
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Kinda New to the dsm world but not really 
DSM Regular

Post Kinda New to the dsm world but not really
Whats up guys im kinda new to the whole dsm thing but not really im posted in the 626 and my baby is restin due to a spun crank baring that i didnt do i bought it that way for dirt cheep and couldnt pass it up my names kyle and i own a 97 gst that is stock and hopfully one day soon she will be up and running again if i can find the stuff anyone with a 6bolt motor layin around pm me or a 7 bolt crank or anyone that knows what i can do to get the baby on the road again let me know thanks

-Kyle

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:30 am
No More 2.3L

Post Re: Kinda New to the dsm world but not really
Welcome to the site. Good luck getting your ride up and running. A 7 bolt crank shouldn't be to hard to find. You could even pull one out a pick a part but if you do that I recommend bringing a quality micrometer with you so you can measure the crank before paying.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:14 am
Profile YIM
Death to Head Gaskets!

i think i know someone with a 7 bolt crank thats in great shape not sure how much he would want for it though

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:25 am
DSM Regular

Welcome to the forum.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:45 pm
frank the tank

welcome to ladsm

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:37 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

alright guys i got the crank from a guy adam knows things beautiful now all i need is the rebuikd and im good to go so far this fourm is great and all u guys are pertty cool cant wait for the meets thanks agian guys

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:10 am

welcome to the forum, your grammar isn't too bad but try to proofread what you post if you can.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:42 am

might the longest sentence on the forum...welcome...what part of Monrovia?!?!?

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:31 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

what do u mean what part of monrovia?

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:21 am
Official Photographer

he means where are you at in Monrovia a few of us including me are in the 626

Last edited by amskater on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:38 am
Profile WWW

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:08 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

kinda by santa fe middle school down the street were u guys at

Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:40 pm
Official Photographer

Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:12 am
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

I'm over on the border of West Covina and Covina.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:50 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

dam i didnt know that u guys were that close to me haha thats cool if u guys wanna help slap the lady togeather when i get all my shit ill buy a 18 pack or something and we can call it a day let me know if u guys want or if not ill take the 18 pack to my self and hope nothing goes wrong lol i use to skate that school i went to school their yea im off of myrtle and pamela on the west side if you know were that is

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next