[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - My 97 Gs-t
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
My 97 Gs-t 
DSM Regular

Post My 97 Gs-t
Whats up everyone.
19 yrs old. Staying in Northridge,CA. Employed by Best buy. you guys need something let me kno, i get a fat discount =]
Here's my 97 Gs-t

EvoIX MR Rims,RC 550 Injectors,Walboro hp255 in tank Fuel Pump,DSM Link Reprogramable ECU,HAFE Performance SS, Cast Manifold W/38mm Tial Wastegate,Port&Polish HAFE Manifold,Auto meter Boost,ETG Gauges,Greddy Front Mount Intercooler,Custom Intercooler Hard Piping,HKS SSQV BOV,3" Megan Racing Downpipe,3"Mandrel Bent Custom Exhaust,Megan Racing Coilovers,Thermal Axleback Muffler,Injen Short Ram Intake,(2Map tune)Tuned by RoadRaceEngineering,Racing mounts inserts,ACT 2100 Clutch,Drilled&slaughtered Stop tech rotors front and back,Greddy Turbo timer,NGK plugs&wires,Rebuilt engine =]

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:19 pm
No More 2.3L

Post Re: My 97 Gs-t
Welcome to the site, that is one good looking ride you got there.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:12 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

thanks bro. need to get it smogged for the dmv :(
any spots that you kno of?

EvoIX MR Rims,RC 550 Injectors,Walboro hp255 in tank Fuel Pump,DSM Link Reprogramable ECU,HAFE Performance SS, Cast Manifold W/38mm Tial Wastegate,Port&Polish HAFE Manifold,Auto meter Boost,ETG Gauges,Greddy Front Mount Intercooler,Custom Intercooler Hard Piping,HKS SSQV BOV,3" Megan Racing Downpipe,3"Mandrel Bent Custom Exhaust,Megan Racing Coilovers,Thermal Axleback Muffler,Injen Short Ram Intake,(2Map tune)Tuned by RoadRaceEngineering,Racing mounts inserts,ACT 2100 Clutch,Drilled&slaughtered Stop tech rotors front and back,Greddy Turbo timer,NGK plugs&wires,Rebuilt engine =]

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:19 am
helmet polisher

damn, that thing is fucking sexy.

and welcome.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:28 am

wow. nice car! i love to see clean DSM's. Glad to have you on board. I see you were at MOD last year...how did you hear about us?

I am actually looking for a new TV maybe you can help me out.

Also with the smog...do you need it legit or under the table? Either way I can help you out with that. Lmk

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:29 am
DSM Regular

thanks alot. i just need one under the table for the dmv.
yea man let me kno. we could go to any best buy.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:33 am

Well i can definitely help you out with the smog, so maybe if we meet up for that we can do the Best buy thing. I'll send you a PM.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:42 am

welcome to the board, have you had this car for long? it kinda reminds me of a car that this guy named Sev used to have...

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:48 am
DSM Regular

im the second owner of it. But the original owners name was narek

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 am

my mistake. again, welcome. and hope to see you at a meet soon.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:05 am
DSM Regular

no worries, and thanks.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:09 am
DSM Regular

Sweet looking ride man. I stay up in sylmar. Not to far from you. Any hook ups on xbox 360's??

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:55 am

Welcome! I remember you from MOD 09 chill dude, nice ride.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:30 am
DSM Regular

nah man no hook ups any systems,ipods or laptops.

controllers, cables, tvs, cameras, fridges, washers....basically
anything else in the store lol

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:10 am
DSM Regular

welcome to the ladsm.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next