View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
I took this trip to Garden Grove 
DSM Regular

Post I took this trip to Garden Grove
Well I'm moving to Garden Grove at the beginning of February. Looking for a job right not. Thought I would introduce myself. :mrgreen: Hi

New project - TBA

Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:30 am
No More 2.3L

Post Re: I took this trip to Garden Grove
Welcome to the site and good luck on the job hunt.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:08 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Thanks, I got an interview for the San Dimas area, crossing my fingers & biting my nails. If I get that job I'd probably be looking to buy in the Fontana area. As being in very close proximity to a race track wouldn't bother me and there's an E85 station in the general vicinity.
Got any advice as to where I could find a house that's 2bd/1ba <$130k in an area where I don't have to rock myself to sleep sitting on the couch, clutching my shotgun.

New project - TBA

Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:16 am
No More 2.3L

To add to what I said in your Tuners thread, I don't know about how close to 130k you could get but staying pretty close to San Dimas you could try checking for forclosures in Covina, West Covina, Pomona (watch out for some real bad areas), and also Chino and Chino Hills.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Looks like I can afford Compton and East LA :P Really though it looks like I could find some decent places in Corona/Home Gardens or Riverside, if I could stand the commute. Again this all hinges on the job though. Oh, if anyone knows of a place looking for an IT guy, lmk I'll send you a copy of my resume or just link me to them. Thanks guys.

New project - TBA

Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:32 am
DSM Regular

Ok, its official, I got the job, I'll be out there by the 15th, I'll most likely be out sooner. I'll try to hit up one of the meets once I get settled, but I'm looking for a TDI for a DD, so my days might be filled with that.

New project - TBA

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]