[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - NEW TO LADSM!!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
NEW TO LADSM!! 
DSM Regular

Post NEW TO LADSM!!
well how should i start this? i use to drive a 3000gt POS, and during the summer i got my 2g white 95 eagle Talon tsi. since ive had the car ive done a few things to it. im currently running the evo 3 turbo, bigger radiator by Cxracing, welded a rim, new head gasket (had too :(..), new dvd deck, greddy piping, and i think thats it? well currently my throttle can only go a quarter of a way down so im looking for a 1g non cruise control throttle cable. and a lot of the work was done by the guys over at road race engineering! things like the starter i did my self, anyways hopefully i will continue to perfect the talon and meet some peeps as well! (yes i said peeps haha)

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Post Re: NEW TO LADSM!!
Welcome to the forum and post some pics. You should head out to the monday night meet spot in norwalk every monday. Around were do you stay at. Im also looking a non cruise control throttle cable. My idle is bad and the cable wont let the throttle open completely.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:05 pm

hello

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:13 pm
Squish Face

welcome to the board.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

thanks guys! do you have the adress for monday night? i went to road race and they found company who had the cable in stock so ill be getting it monday. no more driving like a granny haha. so you could probably head down there or call you might be able to get one as well. i think its gonna be around 40 bucks. oh and i stay in └B

Last edited by TALONTED on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Squish Face

There's a link in the "ladsm meets" section with all he info about the monday night meet.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:18 pm
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

Welcome to the site. Hope to see you at a meet.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:35 am
Profile YIM
helmet polisher

Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:39 am
DSM Regular

well ive had some troubles with it. but of coarse i think we all do . anyways the turbo was bad from the get go and i guess it was from a 1g? somehing like that..and the springs were heated to lower the car. super ghetto.its on my list of to dos

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:32 am
helmet polisher

yea when it was listed it had a 14b turbo, those are off a 1g, so blown turbo, bad head gasket? ghetto rigged suspension, wow. Glad I didn't get it or even go look at it, on the add it looked good though.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:41 am

welcome to the site,

if the car had a Road Race Engineering badge on the front bumper, and a coil-on-plug setup, and a vented blow off valve, then it's it.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:40 am
DSM Regular

welcome to LADSM

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:47 am
DSM Regular

Welcome to the forum!

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Where the pictures at?!

Welcome to the board! Woo hoo!