[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - ummm hello there....
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
ummm hello there.... 
DSM Regular

Post ummm hello there....
Well I'm am new to LaDSM, but not only that, I'm new to the whole DSM game... I'm actually a Honda guy, but my heart has always been set on an eclipse, I'll always remember the first time I laid eyes on a 2g eclipse, I was about 12 years old, some teacher in my Jr high had just bought one and its not till I was out of high school that I found out they made the GSX AWD model, it was light poping a stiffy for the first time, but for some reason I ended up getting a Honda a couple of years after high school, totally forgetting about one of the cars I've always wanted... so about two years ago I finally told my self I'm going to get one of my dream cars, my eclipse GSX.. well its not till now that I'm actually putting some work in to it, I'm tired of all these clean looking Hondas and I really don't ever see any clean DSMs, so I'm making it my mission to have the cleanest or one of the cleanest 2g eclipse you'll ever see, I'm not saying this to be cocky, I'm saying this cuz this is the way I want it to be and I have my mind set on it, so I hope this makes a lot of you want to step it up and show everyone what DSMs are really made of......so I hope to meet some DSMers and maybe some of you guys can help me get my goal together...well if some one would like to know what I got going so far hit me up, I would really like some peeps to share some ideas with me......

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:11 pm
No More 2.3L

Post Re: ummm hello there....
Welcome to the site, good luck on getting a clean GSX. I'm all for having a nice clean car especially one that can haul some ass.

:edit: just read your profile and you already have a GSX. Good luck making it as clean as you want it to be.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:00 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Well let's just say the block is stroked 2.3 and fully built, I'm using a PTE dual ceramis ball bearing 5857 billet turbo...well there is a lot more done and there is a lot more to be done, but that's just to cut it short....

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:34 am
Official Photographer

welcome and congrats on the gsx, post some photos when you get it and try to make it to a monday night meet

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:10 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]