View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
new to cali and my dsm wont pass emissions 
DSM Regular

Post new to cali and my dsm wont pass emissions
So I come to Cali from NC where the dsm scene is pretty big. to California where the dsm is weeded out due to the emission laws. I dont understand but I beat the system for now I pull the military card and keep it registered in NC I have been working on these things since I was 16 almost 9 years my first one was a N/T with a bad timing belt and fubared head and pistons so my dad taught me how to rebuild motors. Been at it ever since. My mods on both cars are in my sig so hopefully I will get to meet many of you. Besides Gofer I hate that guy :wink: j/k corey i know no other people to pick on right now. on toonerz im banishedmunk and on anywhere else im fmedgsx xbox live im fmed97gsx hit me up though im always down for meet and greets or just hanging out. sounds like a personal ad.

1991 tsi awd stock bottom end w/ 2g head, kiggly springs, HKS 272's, RC1200's, shep4, QM twin, fp manifold, full megan exhaust, hx35 in bep housing, ets 4" fmic, BJ'sSMIM, Tial bov, tial 41mm, v3 ecmlink SD, 30psi, E85, 99 problems and this Bitch is one

Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:44 pm
No More 2.3L

Post Re: new to cali and my dsm wont pass emissions
Welcome to the site. We meet up every Monday in Norwalk but it is a pretty damn good drive from the Whales Vagina. You should definitely check out the Evo/Eclipse BBQ on Feb. 6th.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:05 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Post Re: new to cali and my dsm wont pass emissions
Hello, Welcome to the forum.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]