[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - whats up?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
whats up? 
DSM Regular

Post whats up?
i met a few of you up at street legal drags on Halloween, and if you were there and i didn't meet you i was the red 2g that ran over gus's stuff in the pits. :roll: i guess i got a little excited when they called group one 4 hours after my 1st run and wasn't paying attention, sorry gus!
anyway my name is corey and since i got my license ive owned a dsm, just a N/A one up until 2006 when i got my A/T GS-T. if your interested in the current mods i updated my profile so i won't bore you with rambling off bolt-ons. im currently active duty navy and live/work down in san diego but drive to LA every once in awhile... definitely sooner than later since i REALLY need my car tuned.

see you around the site and i look forward to meeting everyone.

Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:17 pm
Profile WWW
Squish Face

Post Re: whats up?
Welcome to the board, and you owe me a new plastic bag! Other than that everything seemed to be unbroken. :goodman:

Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:28 pm
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

Welcome to the site Corey, I took video of your first pass against Erix. I'm putting the photage I have on DVD for the local guys. I can put your pass up on youtube if you want.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:25 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:05 pm
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

You most certainly did puff white smoke going into third. I wouldn't worry about it to much though, just a puff on a full throttle shift happens a lot.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:30 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Welcome!! It was nice meeting you as well. Hopefully my car will be ready for the next one.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:43 am

welcome man, nice to have met ya at the track.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:31 am
frank the tank

whats up welcome

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:01 am
Profile YIM

Thanks for making it out Corey & welcome.

531.5whp 414.8tq @ 29psi, FP3575 on Q16

Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:33 am

You might not have a good tune but you sure have one of the sexiest DSM's without a doubt! Welcome!

Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:37 am
DSM Regular

Hey Corey, This is Scott We hung out together when we first got there. I have the White 2G GSX

Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:24 pm
Profile YIM
Talon of Doom

Welcome Corey. Get link, let me know and we'll get that car dialed in. A good toon will net more overall power than any bolt on or anything you can add using a wrench. And further down the road makes everything work at its best.

But welcome to the forum.

This is Sam by the way.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:18 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

thanks for all the welcomes and car compliments i do appreciate it. its a wolf in sheeps clothing though if you think that thing looks nice... i was having a hard time getting a full tank of gas on it without it breaking down. i think if finally got all the problems ironed out though so i dropped the $600 on link v3 last night and should have it on my door step by the weekend! sam ill be back up there before the 22nd to get it tuned before BOTI... thanks for all the advice on sat. btw, i learned a lot.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:57 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome. Your car is pretty damn clean.
Did you do the AWD conversion yourself or did you buy it like that?
The conversion is something i'm considering later down the road.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:07 pm
DSM Regular

did the automatic to manual/fwd to awd swap in my good friends garage in 2 weeks. his name is dan and im sure you've all met him, he had a white '99 GSX that he loved but he totaled it sept. last year right after MOD. he was the big contributing factor in the swap and i learned a hell of a lot doing it.

worth it.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next