[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - New To Ladsm!!!!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
New To Ladsm!!!! 

Post Re: New To Ladsm!!!!
nothing wrong with a girl joining. Hes one of our newer members. Please forgive him. Everyone is welcome here

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:13 pm
Profile YIM
N00b

oh ok because if there is i have no problem in getting out.. i'm not saying it in a bad way i just wasnt sure if there where any girls on this too

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:15 pm
Profile WWW

Drop by tomm at Norwalk and get to know everyone. Everyone is really down to earth.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:20 pm
Profile YIM

you're not the only female we got.

like wes said, the others just arent as active.

MoneypitGST, for example, was more active in going to the meets and stuff before she got sick and really sunburned a month ago or so, and is still recovering from all that.

but hang around, dont mind wally. he meant that "ay!" in a good way.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:24 pm
N00b

so where in norwalk is the meet at?

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:39 pm
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

We meet in the Starbucks/Target parking lot right off the 605 and Firestone. The exact address is in a sticky thread in the meets section.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:42 pm
Profile YIM
N00b

oh ok.. at what time do you meet?

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

The meet goes from 9:00pm until whenever. It usually breaks up by midnight.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:48 pm
Profile YIM
N00b

ok cool.. i'll try and make it tomorrow

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:52 pm
Profile WWW
Squish Face

Welcome to the board, should of known we had a new girl member since its already a 3 page thread ha. If you need some work done on your car read my siggy and feel free to hit me up. 8)

Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:29 am
Profile WWW
Official Photographer

just wondering Dsm_bby do you drive an auto or stick?

Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:33 am
Profile WWW
N00b

its an automatic

Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:54 am
Profile WWW

Hey well like Erix said dsmbby I'm harmless and everything I said I ment it in a good way k. So yeah show up at the meet and chill with everybody. I also drive a automatic.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:26 am
N00b

yeah i'll try to show up tonight.. hopefully they dont call me from my other job to go into work that would really suck if they did.. but thanks guys for being so nice and accepting me on the site :mrgreen:

Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

heyyy welcome to the site, yep the guys here are great, welcomed me with open arms lol. hope to see ya can make it to the remeet tonight! :hfive:

Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next