[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - New To Ladsm!!!!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
New To Ladsm!!!! 
N00b

Post New To Ladsm!!!!
WHAT'S UP EVERYONE IN LADSM.. A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT ME MY NAME IS DESIREE I DONT KNOW IF THERES ANY GIRLS ON THE SITE BUT I REALLY HOPE I'M NOT THE FIRST LOL.. I DRIVE A ECLIPSE GST JUST BARELY GOT IT NOT TO LONG AGO SO HONESTLY DONT REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT, BUT I KNOW HOPEFULLY WITH THE HELP OF SOME OF YOU IN HERE I COULD LEARN ALOT ABOUT THIS CAR. LOOKING FOWARD IN MEETING SOME OF YOU.. THANKS FOR THE TIME :D

Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

Post Re: New To Ladsm!!!!
Welcome, you aren't the first girl member here but the few others aren't active all of the time.

You came to a good place to learn more about your car.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:36 pm
Profile YIM
N00b

THANKS.. WELL I WONT BE LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS I WILL COME HERE OFTEN LOL.. I DO HOPE I LEARN MORE ABOUT MY CAR I LOVE THIS CAR SO I WANT TO BE SURE I DO ANYTHING TO MESS IT UP LOL

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:39 pm
Profile WWW

HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO...

Welcome to the site. And like stated above you came to the right place to learn more about your car. You should check out our Monday night weekly meets in Norwalk if you get a chance.

Do you have a picture of your car?

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:40 pm
N00b

NO I HAVENT TAKEN ANY PICTURES OF IT I'M ACTUALLY GOING TOMORROW WITH A FRIEND OF MINE TO LIKE A LOCATION TO TAKE SOME PICTURES OF IT ONCE I HAVE IT I'LL POST ONE UP

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:42 pm
Profile WWW

^But thats how you learn best...when you mess things up :P

Hope you get some good pics....a few of us are also meeting up tomorrow to take from photos in LA, PCH and maybe at the Mitsubishi Headquarters in OC.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:50 pm
N00b

YEAH THATS TRUE I HAVE HEARD THAT BEFORE LOL WELL I HAVE A QUESTION IDK WHO CAN HELP ME BUT HOW DO YOU PUT A PICTURE UP ON HERE? LOL CAN YOU TELL I'M NEW LOL :mrgreen:

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:53 pm
Profile WWW

Let's see...

Go to "User control Panel' on the main page.
Then on the left hand side it says OPTIONS click on Edit account settings
Then click avatar and upload your pic

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:58 pm
N00b

YEAH I TRIED IT BUT IT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT THE SIZE

Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:02 pm
Profile WWW

Oh the maximum dimension is 200 x 200 Pixels. So if it's bigger than that you have to resize it on your computer or online (photobucket). Then try it again

Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:07 pm
N00b

GOT IT! THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME :D

Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:12 pm
Profile WWW

No Problem, any time

Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:17 pm
DSM Regular

hey welcome to the site. wish i had a gst but i love my 96 gs with a 2gb conversion

Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:01 am
Profile YIM
N00b

AWW THANKS :D

Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:02 am
Profile WWW

Welcome

Theres several of us located in L.A
Be sure to check out the monday meet.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:22 am