[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - New To Ladsm!!!!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
New To Ladsm!!!! 
N00b

Post Re: New To Ladsm!!!!
thanks steadystunnin122 for the welcome yeah the guys have been really nice to me welcoming me into the site i just wished i was able to go to the meet but unfotunatly i couldnt but i'll try to go next week

Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:54 pm
Profile WWW
Goderator

No rush. None of these guys are worth meeting anyways.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:26 pm
N00b

well i'll be sure and go next week to the meet. i was actually gonna come down from santa barbara to go to the meet but i had to work. you see i grew up in east la but moved to santa barbara but i'm moving back to la next week so i was just gonna come down for the meet yesterday then come back to SB tuesday.. but next week i'll be able to go to the meet and meet all you guys

Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
N00b

hey everyone well i got a myspace account up so if you guys wanna add me up there www.myspace.com/dsm_bby

Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:13 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Post Whore

welcome to the site DESIREE!!! hahaha i know you u my frind cousin haha. hope to see your car today at the party

Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:01 pm
N00b

sorry you wasnt able to see my car corey i had to come back home early this morning lol yeah my cousin told me that you wanted to see my car.. sorry next time

Last edited by Dsm_bby on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:08 pm
Profile WWW

Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4