[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - I blew the welds off the intake manifold
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
I blew the welds off the intake manifold 

Post I blew the welds off the intake manifold

For those 10 months or less... I'm broke...

dsm status: on life support, looking for a heart transplant.....

turbo - 14b
1/4 - 13.5
Speed - 103.5

Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:18 pm
Quagmire

Post Re: Street Legal Drags: 7/18/09

Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:16 pm
Goderator

Jerry dun blown the welds off his intake manifold....

Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 pm

^ LOLz "he blew the weld on the intake" :damn:

Jose are you running the Holset set-up?

And Jerry are you going to run with the new SS or the older one?

Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:49 pm

How old was it? Does it have the reinforcement taco like the one in the pic below? If not, you might be able to send it in for a new one. There was a giant threat on 'tuners about a bunch of people that had their SMIMs break at the welds, and in response they added the reinforcement to prevent the problem.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:30 am
Profile WWW
Squish Face

Let me get at that jerry, i can make it work with my setup :wink:

Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Quagmire

Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:55 pm

throw that paper weight away, and buy a JMF manifold

For those 10 months or less... I'm broke...

dsm status: on life support, looking for a heart transplant.....

turbo - 14b
1/4 - 13.5
Speed - 103.5

Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:14 pm
Squish Face

Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
Quagmire

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]