[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Loss of Power, any thoughts?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Loss of Power, any thoughts? 
No More 2.3L

Post Re: Loss of Power, any thoughts?
My unmodded 1g didn't leak until 17psi. It should hold 15 with no problem.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:28 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

That's weird, cause I read that the 1g bov is only good up to 14psi then you have to modd it. Ill do onther blt to ensure there's no more leaks.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:00 am

You can check the BOV with a vaccum pump. I ran 20 psi with my 1G BOV and it held it fine. The greddy might be leaking if its not tight enough.

Still have stuff for sale: 1G TB and 2 1G TPS sensors, thumbnail spoiler, stock cams, 2GA stock headlight. Make me an offer!

Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:46 am
Talon of Doom

Do you have acess to a logger? Borrow someones, and do a 3d gear pull and watch timing. It shoudl drop to 10-11* at around 3K and slowly rise to 17* by 6K. If it doesn't, either bad knock sensor or too tight/loose or phantom knock.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:00 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Ill see if I can get my hands on one. If I went to RRE do you think I'd get some help on this, maybe a logger there?

Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:03 pm
Goderator

Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:08 pm
DSM Regular

But I'm broke :(

I have a little vietnamese guy here at work that likes to give hand jobs lol. Maybe that will work as payment lol.

I don't know how good he is though. Not my kinda thing.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:21 pm
Goderator

Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:34 pm
DSM Regular

ROFL, wow they can share stories lol.

Well I'm gonna do what I can to fix what I can. Blt for sure, I'm gonna change the spark plugs (thanks jstoned1) and that's all I can think if that I can do.

Maybe someone on here will be nice enough to let me use a logger, for free :)

Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:50 pm
Talon of Doom

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:50 pm
Profile WWW
Squish Face

Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
Goderator

Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:28 am
DSM Regular

you get your bov put back on? do a blt? let me know whats up im bored today and could give ya a hand, im gonna head to cruise night tonite down for a lil cruise?

Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

I haven't put the type s on yet, but I still have another leak so I got some more work to do. I didn't work on it yesterday, I had to take a day off.

Ill hit you up when I get off work. Where's the cruise night at?

Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:57 pm
DSM Regular

up at lowes by the mall. every friday night.lil bit of everything there, crotch rockets, harleys, muscle,ricers and of course the cool hydraulics on 35'' rims with 75 tv's... but ive seen a few sick cars out there like a twin turbo ss camaro and even the odd dsm or two!

Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next