[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Clutch problems?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Clutch problems? 
Goderator

Post Re: Clutch problems?

Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:33 am
DSM Regular

Lol, no he bought the trans and everything from a guy that told him that the flywheel was a lightened flywheel from rre, and that the trans has an lsd, and some other stuff.

He's also the guy that I bought my current car from, the trans and engine 97spyderGs bought, and the shell is what I got.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:56 pm
DSM Regular

im not sure if i posted these rite but here it goes some pics of the fork and pivot ball

Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:06 pm
Talon of Doom

well, pics of the fork and ball mean shit. Just replace the damn things. I've made the mistake of not replacing the forkinball going from a 2100ACT to a 2100ACT w/ 6puck and it didn't shift anymore after the new clutch. Went in and replaced it and bada boom bada bing, shifts like butter. It could be bad and look perfect, mine never broke, just worn, it gets slightly bent (not enough for your eyes to notice, and the ball wears down and the socket wears down.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:15 am
Profile WWW
Luvz teh Beer!!

[quote="97spyderGs"]im not sure if i posted these rite but here it goes some pics of the fork and pivot ball

That clip is not on there correctly.

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:10 pm
DSM Regular

hey illegal do you guys have them in stock at rre?

and synthetek how is the clip supposed to go on? i was going by how it was installed when i took the old t/o bearing off and thats how it looked on a diagram i have, so if maybe you could explain to me that would be cool as shit!

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:48 pm
Talon of Doom

Yes we have em in stock. $69 dollas fo bof forkinball.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
Luvz teh Beer!!

This one has a billet fork but its the best pic I could find.

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:40 pm
DSM Regular

Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:02 pm
DSM Regular

Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:04 pm
DSM Regular

so here is the update! I dropped the trans (again) and replaced the fork and fulcrum. What do you know like a couple of people said, batta bing botta boom shifts like butter! Finally i dont have a sitting duck anymore.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:45 pm
Talon of Doom

told ya! :D

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:04 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

ok so everything seemed to be fine and dandy but it seems as if my clutch is slipping, wait no.. my clutch is slipping. The thing is it doesnt do it when the car is cold (yet) and seems to only happen if the rpms are low and i try to speed up without down shifting at all. Any thoughts?

Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:46 pm
Talon of Doom

make sure there is some free play at the top of the pedal adjustment. There should be about .5" pedal travel that feels like nothing. You can have pump up causing the clutch to never fully engage.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:57 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next