[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - I need to borrow something please
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
I need to borrow something please 

Post I need to borrow something please
Hey guys well I am trying to get to the meet monday for the first time. I recently got my eclipse running good and everything but now a check engine light came on and I need to see wassup. So if anyone can do me a big favor and let me borrow a scanner any scanner that diagnoses codes will be good. I can give it back the same day you can get my info if you dont trust me or license plate number. Again will give the scanner sameday withen 2 hours or 3.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:25 am
Squish Face

Post Re: I need to borrow something please
Just drive to the meet and someone will bring a scanner.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:30 am
Profile WWW
N00b

yo i dont know if this might help but b 4 i got my genesis scan tool this helped me out a lot

http://www.troublecodes.net/mitsu/

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:34 am

Oh damn I forgot to say my eclipse wont past 2nd gear and I can go 40mph and it will just keep reving and reving I went 60 I was doing like 6k rpms not good to go all the way like that. I want to get this fixed by monday so I can make it. Like I said befor I will give back the scanner the same day. I dont have money to trow away right now just enough to fix it.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:05 am

come on guys anyone have a scanner I know it hard to trust me but I will give it back the same day I just want to get the code read and buy the stuff I need and get going. If then I can do you a favor in the future if you need a ride somewere far please haha. I cant spent 80 buxs to get it diagnosed at the dealer or somewere else.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:22 pm

aaahhh you guys are wack hahaha whatever then I will just headout to the dealership and see if I can make it monday.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:27 pm
The Don!

i've got a scanner you can barrow come to meet on monday and if the person that barrowed it shows up its all yours to barrow. but i will need it back that same day i kind of use it for when i work.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:38 pm

haha man I wished I would have read this earlier but I managed to get one and the way you told me would have been impossible to do it. My eclipse wont make it to the meet unless I drove at 7k rpms all the way to norwalk. haha. I got someone to let me borrow it I just got back from bakerfields nice traffic haha. I have one and got a shit loads of codes such as p0700 transaxle system maulfunction p0325 and also p0505 two more cant remember total of 5 codes wtf hahaha.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Oh yeah I went in my altima to bakersfield didnt take the eclipse hell naw haha.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:59 pm
Luvz teh Beer!!

You have an auto trans? sounds like you have some kind of transmission or TCU problem.

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:53 pm

Yeah right now I attempted to go to the meet with the eclipse but at 4k it goes like 45mph and I dont want to go like that. It won shift even with over drive. I know the car I have has to be a auto gsx it cant be a gst. Maybe someone messed with vin numbers or something. There is absolutely no way someone will convert to auto awd I know this. Who ever did the conversion must have know what they were doing and knew how to drive manual. This cant be a gst I know it cant. No one will spend money on making it auto messing with ignition. computer or everything else overdrive. They didnt spend money to get the auto tachometer where the od has its own little light.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:16 pm
Goderator

What. The. Hell. Are. You. Talking. About?

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:11 am

HAHA damn I guess my last reply was not clear. Well some members here already know my problem with my trans. I have a 95 gst- awd converted. My tranny is in limp mode wich wont let the car go past 2nd gear. I said i tried making it to the meet but the car just wont shift and I came back. In april im buying all the 5 speed swap parts and going to do the swap myself. I got the codes to be read but it just shows p0700 transaxle system malfunction. I know the TCM stores codes specifically for the tranny itself. When something goes bad it triggers the p0700 code and sends it to the ecm or ecu and it shows up as p0700 in the scanner. You need to run a different scanner on the TCM to find out what exactly is wrong with the tranny. Im going to the dealership to have them pull the code from the TCM.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:12 am
Goderator

Ah, I see. Good luck.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:39 am

Thanks I talked with one of my friends to see if they have eclipse at were his dad works at a junkyard. He said yeah I will go check it out and see if I can pocket some pieces for my swap jk lol. I hope everything goes smooth with swap. This issue is the only thing keeping me from hanging out at the meet or going crusin smokin honda haha.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next