[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - I need to borrow something please
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
I need to borrow something please 
BANNED 4 LIFE!

Post Re: I need to borrow something please
I dont know if this is tru or not.But i once read this article on using a 3000gt driveshaft on a dsm heard is the same but thats from what i saw on a article from a guy that had a 92 awd laser in sacramento

Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:37 pm
Profile WWW

Well my 5 speed swap is a no go things came up and my dad trew his back my checks is going towards him that sux but worth it anything for ma nigga. Right now I am taking out my old tranny and i will take it apart to see how this awd things work inside lol. I managed to get a tranny from a friend at a junkyard he got it and gave it to me for 250 so hopefully everything goes good and i will shop up this monday and wes I will give back the tool you never got back to me about it lol

Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:48 pm
DSM Regular

Why is everything on hold, it looks like you already bought the tranny for 200 and the axles and everything. For the 250 you spent on the auto trans you could have been junkyard shopping, and bought all the parts for your swap.

So what are you gonna do with all that shit you bought?

Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:59 pm

I havent bought the tranny the manual one I bought a auto. I was going to buy from one from a member here for 600 then that same member found me a cheaper tranny. He is cool but I never bought any manual stuff I almost did but the 5 speed swap the tranny was 400 then the swap parts were around 250 thats 650. I just got hooked up with a auto tranny for now. I can go to the meets now lol.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3