[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - New Turbo Setup
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
New Turbo Setup 

Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:54 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:02 am
Profile WWW

Turbo is on car with everything hooked up!!! I'll take pictures once I install my new FMIC that I should be getting soon :wink:.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:29 pm
Profile WWW

Tada!!:

Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:39 am
Profile WWW
helmet polisher

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:47 pm
No More 2.3L

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:54 pm
Profile YIM

Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:01 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:21 am
Profile WWW

wow, keeping busy I see. Hope it all goes together well. Sounds like a nice setup. Now FINISH it so you can bring it to the meets!!!!! ;D

Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:41 am
Profile WWW
Squish Face

Dude get the car running and drive it before you start thinking of your next project! haha But its looking good so far.

Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:31 pm
Profile WWW

Oh yeah, I also forgot to add, I got some HID lights because mine were crap lol.

And yeah, I know I need it running. I think one of the only people on here who has seen it in person was Sam (and of course Beau since we go to other meets too) when I went to RRE a couple of times with it. And that's when I was getting it ready for the REF so it wasn't all that fast. haha

Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:58 pm
Profile WWW

Still have stuff for sale: 1G TB and 2 1G TPS sensors, thumbnail spoiler, stock cams, 2GA stock headlight. Make me an offer!

Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:52 pm

Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:29 pm
Profile WWW

Got my SS lines and fittings. I recommend this for anyone who runs an external. Not only does it look nice, it also functional. You can also use it on an internal gate but only half unless you can figure out a way to get a -4AN on your turbo's internal gate boost fitting.

Here is it before it goes on the car:
-SBR MBC with fittings and lines connected.
-The ends. One goes on the boost source on one of my IC pipes, the other will go on my Tial 38mm with the fitting pictured.

Next update will be when the IC is on the car and I'll take a picture of that sickness :D.

Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:22 pm
Profile WWW

Post Slightly Larger Mini Update!
Still working on getting her moving, but I am so close I can hear the spooling :lol:.

Turbo top view:

View from the intake pipe:

And now for my FMIC that's been sitting on the car for a bit so it's a bit dirrrty haha.

Slightly to the side:

What makes it a super short route:

The ONLY cold side pipes 8):

That's all for now boys and girls. Good day haha

Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:47 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next