View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
***READ BEFORE POSTING TECH QUESTIONS*** 
Talon of Doom

Post ***READ BEFORE POSTING TECH QUESTIONS***
Watch this--> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

READ THIS:

Do a quick search on www.DSMtuners.com.

If you're having boost or performance related issues
Provide the following:
*Boost Leak test results (http://www.vfaq.com/mods/ICtester.html)
*What you were doing when the problem occured (racing, upgrading, getting milk)
*Symptoms (Smoke color and smell, noises, power loss)

If your car doesn't start
Provide the following:
*Are you getting spark?
*Do you smell fuel in the cylinders?
*Are you getting fuel pressure?
*When did it start happening (After upgrade? Random, worked fine yesterday)

Read the tech section on this site, theres a possibility this problem happend to someone else and they had the same question (WOW!! 50 million drives the same car, maybe they had a problem like yours)

Also, read up on these sites:
www.vfaq.com
www.roadraceengineering.com/ecltechtips.htm
www.plymouthlaser.com

And THEN if all else fails, and your problem is a big head scratcher, Post a thread stating the problem as the title, include the above information and use proper, spelling/grammer because we hate trying to figure out what your saying let alone figure out whats wrong with your car. And when you receive a reply with advice, ACTUALLY GO DO IT AND REPORT BACK WITH RESULTS! And when the problem is resolved, post what solved it and we can all laugh and enjoy a good knee slapper.[/b]

Don't ask the "cookie recipe race car" questions. ie. "How to I make a 500hp car that will not lag and still drive on the street on 91octane"

Several reasons, there a millions ways to do it, there isn't a step by step, this turbo+this injector+with these A/F ratios+this much timing+these piston and rod combo times the speed of light, divided by the speed of earths rotation, exponentiated to the power of pi will equal 5000whp car that run 3's at a million mph.

Just get your car to run right, complete all maintenance. And complete the simple bolt ons (don't ask what exhaust is better please. A 3" pipe is a 3"pipe whether it has HKS stamped on it or Greddy, still made by good Chinese boys and girls with TIG welders working for 10cents an hour.)

By the time you reach this point when your car runs good and strong stock with bolt-ons, you will know what your goals are, and what it will take to do it. Basicly, run 14's before you try to run 10's.

Or call up your local DSM specialty shop and pull out that little plastic card with a 16 digit code on it and say "I WANNA (Insert number) HORSEPOWERS AND I HAVE A MILLION PESOS BURNING A HOLE IN MY CREDIT CARD! LAWLZ!!11one!1"

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]