[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Crunch time.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Crunch time. 

Post Re: Crunch time.
That temp is normal does it heat up past 205? Mine stays constant on 200 via dsmlink. Just keep idling it with the cap off and squeeze the top radiator hose. Do that til you stop seeing bubbles. mine took awhile to do that.

For me just like I thought the wires and plugs were fine. Still new and gapped to spec. It was a boost leak. A few of them from the emissions crap I took off. I took care of them but now its leaking from the egr block of plate. I had the egr block off for some yrs now. I tired to tighten it but but no cigar. I'm just gonna jb weld that bitch shut.

Sent from my GS3 using Tapatalk 2

Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:10 pm

I just got a coke can and cut 4 pieces and put rtv. Sealed like a pro lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Took the plate off and the gasket was shot. Missing a piece. I just put a thin even layer of rtv and put it back on. It should hold until I install my SMIM. I'm gonna let it dry over night and boost leak test it in the morning. It should do the trick

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:35 pm

like what gabe said, i saw the aluminum can trick work to perfection...

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:34 am
Profile YIM

Damn no cigar. I fixed all boost leaks tested it and even picked up my vacuum at idle. But still breaks up on free reving it

Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:16 pm

I think my talon us ready. Changed to a blacktop w/ghetto rigged wires. No one near has a pigtail. Image

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Not me my shit is still breaking up on free reving it. I'm still tweeking it and gonna give it one last shot tomorrow. I wonna drive this thing so bad already. If nothing changes I'm gonna miss MOD

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:55 pm
Luvz teh Beer!!

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Check, check and check. It's idling perfect just doesn't rev up nice at all.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Post a video

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:31 pm
Talon of Doom

I should get going and get my car running.....lol....seriously...

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 pm
Profile WWW

thats what you said on our beach meet.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:33 pm

K. I'm back home. I'm try n get this bitch running right. Going down to the wire

Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:39 pm

So I finally got a cell 0100 air flow malfunction. The maf is dead

So it's 8pm and I'm gonna try to switch to speed density for the first time the night before MOD smh. Why you ask??? Because race car!!!

Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Ok goodnight/goodmorning the GSX won't be making it after all. I tried but couldn't come through. I'll still be at MOD see you guys in a couple hrs.

But I got a real nice surprise coming real soon. I'll make another thread about that very shortly in the near future. (Operation 400+ awhp)

Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next