[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Wideband Preference
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Wideband Preference 
DSM Regular

Post Wideband Preference
I keep hearing different opinions on widebands and i'm not sure which direction to go. Can you guys tell me which has worked well for you as far as accuracy, ease of use, ease of install, etc, etc...

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 pm
No More 2.3L

Post Re: Wideband Preference
I have been using a Zeitronix ZT-2 for about 5 years now and I love it. It has great extra features like being able to add extra sensors to monitor boost, egt, pressures, and temperatures. Plus I have been on the same actual sensor for the whole time.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:16 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

both Zeitronix and AEM are good cant go wrong with either imo

Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 pm
Profile WWW
Luvz teh Beer!!

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:49 pm
DSM Regular

I know that the LC1 needs to be calibrated. Does that also go for the AEM Uego and the Zt-2? I don't want to have to do that every few months if I can avoid it by going with a better/different wideband.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:26 am

Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:07 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Can anybody speak to the AEM UEGO?

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 pm
DSM Regular

Post Wideband Preference
I had the AEM UEGO. It was great never had any issues with it. Setting it up for logging in ecmlink is a little harder but other than that it's great. If you do go for that one I believe extreme psi is having a sale check it out.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:48 pm
DSM Regular

i got one from expsi good deal on it

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:52 pm
DSM Regular

Thanks for the heads up. That's a good deal.. How much was it out the door from extremepsi?

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:48 am
The Don!

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]