[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 4g63 vs 4g63t
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
4g63 vs 4g63t 
DSM Regular

Post 4g63 vs 4g63t
So I bought a six bolt cause the spun rod bearing killed the crank on the one in my car. I find out once I start taking the new one apart that it was a non turbo six bolt because it had no oil squirters but was running with the turbo rods and pistons. So is it a problem that she doesn't have oil squirters?

Thu May 31, 2012 11:35 am

Post Re: 4g63 vs 4g63t
jason (twistedmetal) ran a non turbo block, but he didn't know that until he parted out his awd lol. hit him up and ask him lol

Thu May 31, 2012 11:51 am
Goderator

He's still running a nonturbo block as long as he has my 420a...

Thu May 31, 2012 1:34 pm

It'll be fine, beat the shit out of it. So you're sure it has turbo pistons? It says 463dT on the tops of the pistons?

10.67@126mph

Thu May 31, 2012 2:33 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Ya besides that I put them right next to the pistons I was using in my original block and they were exactly the same , i changed the piston rings at the same time.

Thu May 31, 2012 2:46 pm

Thu May 31, 2012 4:07 pm
Goderator

thanks for explaining that. the joke was he still has my rs.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:36 am
DSM Regular

Lol the famous RS I hear many borrow. She's been all around I heard.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:29 am
Goderator

Its an ugly whore.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:59 am

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 pm

im all up in dat bitch fisted her with a new clutch too.....fuck that shit sucked

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:18 am

yea i had a nt block with nt pistons running like 16psi through a small 16g never knocked and pistons looked brand new when i parted her out....the douche that sold me the block didnt tell me it was a nt and i payed 800 for it :/

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]